ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀɴ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ!

Hello my dear readers!

First of all, I want to just thank you all for over 70k reads in this book. I honestly didn't think this book will grow as much as it did, and I can't believe that this book has gone through so much the (nearly) last two years. You can't imagine how happy it makes me to see this book and story grow!

So thank you all so much!

Second of all, I want to inform you that two of my books under UNKNOWN UNIVERSE, Angel or Devil & NCT GODDESS, will unfortunately be 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙 for good now (I think, for the moment anyway)

I have unfortunately lacked motivation and inspiration in writing these two books, and even though I try and force myself into writing anything for these books, I just can't.

Therefore, I believe it's the best choice to 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚 these books for now, and let you guys enjoy them as they are. Maybe in the future, I will be able to continue them again, however, at the moment, that seems impossible.

I hope that you can all understand, and will happily continue reading this book if it will ever 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚 to be written in the future!

Thank you so much for your understanding! I love you all so much ❤️❤️

In the meantime, check out my other stories: EMPEROR (a coed group) and EUPHORIA (girl group), if you like these two books so far!

Once again, thanks a million!

- K <3

🎉 You've finished reading ANGEL or DEVIL | SM's Queen | 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥 🎉