⌕ Allkpop

Kinga talks about how much she misses seeing her fans during her vLiveDecember 24, 2020

December 24, 2020

Being half-Polish, Kinga had always stated that she follows the Polish Christmas tradition whole heartedly

Being half-Polish, Kinga had always stated that she follows the Polish Christmas tradition whole heartedly. And with 2020 being no different, Kinga spent this Christmas with her family.

On Christmas Eve, Kinga surprised fans with a special Christmas live on vLive, featuring her twin brother, Kewin. The two answered questions and "entertained" the fans, as Kewin had put during the live.

With a sudden change of questions, Kinga gave her fans a sincere speech on how much she misses seeing her fans face to face and how she hopes that everyone is healthy.

Translated into English, Kinga said the following; ❝2020 has been a shit year, but it's worse because I can't see my fans face to face. There was a lot of things I wanted to do with our fans but couldn't. I miss seeing my fans, and talking to them, laughing with them, singing with them...pretty much everything. And although I saw them through "zoom" on our live back at the beginning of 2020, it doesn't feel the same, you know? I just wish that all of this can be over so we can start living normally again. So, please, ChoiZone stay healthy, wash your hands clean, use the hand sanitiser and keep your distance from people until all of this is over. Your health is very important.

ChoiZone simply couldn't be more than in awe with their idols speech, and telling her that "we will keep safe".

Kinga surely does know how to show her sincere love to her fans!

𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 ➡️