⌕ K-Pop Idols

•─────⋅☾ HENRY ☽⋅─────•

Kinery Pretty much everyone knew that Kinga was the closest to Henry in Super Junior before he left the group and label

Kinery
Pretty much everyone knew that Kinga was the closest to Henry in Super Junior before he left the group and label. They are simply the closest to each other and have huge sibling energy. To this day, the pair are still as close as ever and are still huge crackheads whenever they're together. Their friendship is loved by the entire K-Pop community, and everyone knows that they are each other's soulmate.

•─────⋅☾ AMBER ☽⋅─────•

KinberThe pair met after Kinga became a trainee under SM

Kinber
The pair met after Kinga became a trainee under SM. Despite the fact that they were under the same entertainment, they didn't meet until the time of Kingas' debut, and since then, the pair became close friends. Their friendship quickly developed into sisterhood, and even after Ambers' departure from the label, the pair are still as close as ever.

•─────⋅☾ ERIC NAM ☽⋅─────•

EringaEric and Kinga met through their friendship with Henry in 2011, and since then, this pair became super close to the point that they have a father and daughter relationship

Eringa
Eric and Kinga met through their friendship with Henry in 2011, and since then, this pair became super close to the point that they have a father and daughter relationship. Everyone adores their friendship, and love how much love Eric has for Kinga. Eric is always spoiling Kinga and is always supporting her. While Kinga is always supporting him and is always there to listen to his worries. They're simply the definition of father and daughter relationship.