⌕ Allkpop

With Taemin enlisting soon, what exactly is the plan for taeminga?April 20, 2021

April 20, 2021

Just yesterday, Taemin went live on vLive, where he admitted that he is enlisting to the military on May 31

With Taemin's 13 year idol career, it is time for the idol to do his military enlistment. With SHINee's comeback album "Don't Call Me" and repackage album "Atlantis", the idol revealed that he still has some things to do before his military enlistment.

Although fans were upset over the news, with SHINee holding a comeback after two years, it feels like forever to see another comeback. But with that in thought, many fans have also been wondering what will happen to their favourite ship "Taeminga".

With their friendship beginning in 2010, and their engagement since February, 2020, many fans are afraid that things might change after Taemin comes back home.

But with the worries arising around fans, Kinga ended up going live right after Taemin yesterday evening, and ended up answering questions.

Kinga revealed that nothing will change between them, and that they have things planned before he leaves. She stated that fans don't need to worry about the pair because nothing will change between them.

She also later spoiled that Kinga and Taemin are working on something together. She also said that it'll come out sooner than people might think.

Are you excited to see what this couple has planned for the future?

𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 ➡️