5) guitar lessons

Start from the beginning

Eventually the two of you managed to make your way to his bedroom. You can already feel how hard he is under his tight black jeans. You pull him off you and throw him onto his bed. The way he stares up at you with those dark chocolate eyes almost makes you melt.

'You know, my mom said if you pull that shit one more time, she's gonna come over here and speak to you herself,' you began to move closer to the bed. 'I said I'd teach you a lesson.'

You're on top of him now, lips only an inch from his.

'You'd rather have me punish you than her, wouldn't you?' you whisper, grabbing his dick, making him squirm.

'Yes, yes mommy,' he gulps.

'I'll only do it if you ask me to,' you tease, getting off him slowly, as if to leave. 'If you beg me to.'

Without hesitation he grabs your waist and sets you back on top of him.

'Please, please, I want you to, please.'

'You want me to what?'

'Punish me. Please mommy, I want you to punish me. I've been a bad boy.'

It almost makes you laugh how desperate he is. Lying there practically writhing when you haven't even taken any clothes of yet.

On that note you point at his chest and order him to take off his shirt while you undo his belt painfully slowly, making sure to rub against his bulging jeans as much as possible.

When, at last, you pull his pants off, and remove your own clothes, you look up to find him with his eyes closed, gripping his sheets.

'You can't be like that already,' you taunt. 'We're just getting started.'

He just nods, raggedly breathing like he's just run a marathon.

'Excuse me, look at me when I speak to you,' you raise your voice.

His eyes whip open to reveal a look of pure desperation.

'Good boy,' you hum, stroking his hair. That only drives him more crazy.

'Now I feel you need to learn a lesson or two,' you say, beginning to leave a trail of hickeys down his collar bone and chest as he shifts uncomfortably beneath you. 'Lesson number one, you need to learn to be patient. I mean look at you already.' You pull his hair to lift his head so he look at the state he's already in.

'This isn't going to be much fun for me if you're done before we even get started now, is it?'

He shakes his head violently.

'Then let's see how long you can last for me.'

You slowly ease your way onto his dick, stifling a moan as you take it all in. He isn't so subtle. He throws his head back, grabbing your thighs and releases a breathy moan.

'Ah, ah, ah,' you tease removing his hands from your thighs. 'Don't make me tie you up. I can't punish you if you're all over me like that.'

Without thinking he whines, 'Please, fuck, please tie me up.' He glances over to his bedside table where a long piece of rope lies waiting. You begin to laugh.

'You little slut,' you say, reaching over to grab the rope. 'You wanted this all along.'

You tightly tie his hands to his bedpost, all the while still sitting on his dick. You have to admit, you're surprised he hasn't came already. So, you decide to up the action.

Without warning you begin to grind up and down on his dick, immediately receiving the reaction you'd hope for.

'Mmh, oh fuck,' Eddie moans, a little louder than you'd expected.

You smirk. It's time for his second lesson.

'Lesson number two. You need to learn to shut the hell up. First your loud ass guitar and now this. How about giving the people in this trailer park a bit of peace and quiet,' you bend down, put your finger on his lip and whisper, 'shhh.'

You remove your finger and replace it with your lips, kissing his lips, neck and chest while continuing to grind at a faster pace. Every so often his hips jut upwards but that only makes you grind faster.

'Don't do that. You wanna be a good boy, don't you?'

He can only reply with a choked whimper.

'Then start acting like one.'

After a while of grinding and hair pulling and choking, you too begin to feel yourself become weak with pleasure.

'Okay, let's make a deal, shall we?' you begin, looking down into his tear-filled eyes. 'If you can hold off and wait to cum at the same time as me, I'll let you scream as loud as you want.'

The look in his eyes tells you all you need to know.

You use him like a doll until you feel you can go no longer. You look down at him gazing back up at you, his bangs stuck to the sweat on his forehead.

'You're so pretty,' you say without thinking.

And that just about sends him over the edge. His hips jut upwards again, almost splitting you in half as he cries, 'Oh god, please. I've been so good. I've been so quiet. I did everything you asked mommy. Please, fuck, please,' he pleads

You love it when he begs like that. Looking so pathetic but so beautiful at the same time. It's almost too much for you too.

'Okay, okay. You have been a good boy. Thank you for that.' You stare into his deep brown eyes for a moment before ordering, 'Go on then.'

He doesn't have to be told twice. Within seconds he's cumming, and so are you. He screams your name louder than you've ever heard him scream it before. And you're whispering his, trying to keep your composure.

When at last you both come down from your euphoria you begrudgingly lift yourself off him and untie his restraints. You lie on the bed as he practically shakes beside you, breathing in time with you.

'Well, did you learn your lessons then,' you ask after a moment of recovery.

Still out of breath, he replies, 'If it means we get to do that again, then fuck no.'