Truth and A Friendship (6)

Start from the beginning

He is about to enter at the hostel, he notice Hoseok is playing a beautiful tune with his violin at their classroom.

He is lost again.

But yoongi's footsteps didn't unaware from him.

Yoongi went towards him for a talk.

But he got lost by hearing the beautiful and mesmerizing tune from the violin.

"It's really a lovely tune sir", Yoongi speaks after hoseok stop playing and he looks at him and hummed.

"And for whom i created is also very lovely", Hoseok smiles at himself and replied.

(Remember Hoseok never treat Moon as dead)

"Must be a very special girl?", Yoongi ask again.

"Moon. Her name is moon. She only loves four things in this world. This tune on my violin, snow, sunflowers and me", hearing that yoongi chuckles.

He caught a very childish enthusiasm at Hoseok's voice.

He never talked like this.

Whenever their sir talk about his lover his voice and attitude changes, like he really really loves the conversation about her.

"You're very lucky sir. Because the person you love also loves you back. You are really lucky. Good night sir", spoken by Yoongi who takes his leave.

Didn't give Hoseok time for answer.

Hoseok is about to stop yoongi but he couldn't able to because he is right.

Moon loves him.

Hoseok just hummed and close his eyes again and lost in her memories.

-

More weeks passes like that.

It's been five weeks our boy's stopped going out and concentrated on their studies.

Because their hearts are broken and they are trying to overcome it.

Three of our boy's decided to not give up on their love, like Hoseok.

Jungkook decided to continue his friendship with tae.

He is happy that taehyung is happy with David.

Only thing matters that he is happy.

And Jungkook can do anything to see him smiling.

Namjoon still went to the cafe with jungkook to see Jin.

Because he and his friends daily came for the caffe.

Namjoon also didn't do anything. He looked at him from the far.

Yoongi still went to meet Jimin with his hurt hands and nowadays he asked him about Yoongi's life.

Yoongi always notice jimin never smiles.

Just made a face that's all.

Mr. Shankar watch over our three boys specially.

Because they're their top students.

He know where jungkook workers and it's doesn't effect his universities pride because he is a calm yet sincere boy by himself.

Jungkook or his friends or anyone didn't brake any rule.

They always came back before 10 and Mr. Shankar didn't have to told them twice anything.

He is happy that everything is under his control.

-

Few days later Mr. Shankar just finished his Surya namaskar (sun prayer) and about to leave then saw Hoseok is standing beside him.