26. 🎯 Can You ?

Start from the beginning

"Yes, I see. Let's discuss roughly how you gonna plan your mission from now on cause it makes us easy to attend when you need our help".

Min Yoongi had made eye contact with the American naval officer who had the same passion and interest as him. He felt his squad could do a better mission with the help of the naval base in the area.

"Thanks. So yes.... our intelligence unit had tracked this human trafficking organization been sending every container through this part of the country. But still, we also didn't know the exact location or the hideout of this group. We are highly suspecting this is the end they are using to do their illegal deeds".

"That suspect is correct agent min. This area is so easy to control. Because of the war, economic crisis, and health issues, people who lived here are economically unstable, uneducated, and suffering with so many illnesses. Lots of children had lost their parents. Widows and child marriages are also at a very high rate in this village because of those reasons. Most of the time NGOs and charity organizations are the ones who look after the people here. So this place is easy to use as a hideout and take under control if anyone pretends to he they are doing good".

Ken has explained while Yoongi attentively listens.

"What did you mean by that vice admiral Ken".

"First thing first Ken is enough agent, Min".

"Then let's be mutual, you also can call me Yoongi".

Almost the same age two males had smiled before continuing further.

"I found this as a result of a very unexpected incident. As I mentioned earlier I also came to this base very recently. My first few weeks here I didn't let anyone know my identity cause I need to just study what kinda situation is going on here".

"Those days here's a teacher who came as a volunteer. The man had befriended me and we talk about few times when we meet at the bar. Two weeks after I came here he had requested to meet me. It wasn't very usual cause we barely know each other, other than the fact we have talked a few times while having a drink".

"He told me he was telling me that information cause he can't trust anyone here. The man told me that he is suspecting the orphanage here is not normal. He had a huge doubt they are doing something illegal using children. As a voluntary teacher who went to have some sessions with the kids he had seen how once a week a few kids who used to stay there disappeared and new faces appears. He told me when he asked about the kids who suddenly disappear either children over there or matrons tell him nothing like they were kept silent by someone by force".

"I didn't trust him at first. Actually, I saw no reason to suspect the children's home as it was established under a reputed NGO's name. But suddenly the man had disappeared. With the man's disappearance, the news about one kid's disappearance had also come out like a wildfire. Both dead bodies had been found after three days and the local police had framed the teacher as he tried to kidnap the kid".

"Since I know this man I knew he was a passionate teacher who truly worried about the kids here. And the details he shared with me also ghosted over my mind. Because of that I personally looked into the matter with my few trusted men and we found the kid who found has been found with the older man's dead body wasn't even registered in the orphanage. And furling our suspect the postmortem revealed the child's body was two days older than the adult's body after two weeks".

Senior agent Min Yoongi has paid a knowing gaze leaning forward tangling his fingers.

"So you suspect the man who had been killed was falsely accused?"

"Yes. I presume because he knew something is going on here the people behind this had murdered him".

"Then why didn't the police take further actions?"