orc stared, "Why?"

"Why? Tianyue City belongs to the Tianhe Tribe. The people of Tianyue City are the people of the Tianhe Tribe. Of course they don't need to be like us when they go to their own tribe.

" When they successfully entered the Tianhe tribe and walked to the market, the young orc seemed to have come to his senses, grabbed his leader, and said to the leader's suspicious eyes: "Leader Let's join the Tianhe tribe too!" The

leader: "???"

"Do you know what you are talking about?!" The

young orc nodded: "I know!"

He looked at the leader: "Leader, it's only been five years, and Tianyue City has become very powerful. This is all because they joined the Tianhe Tribe. Our tribe will definitely become stronger when we join the Tianhe Tribe, and as long as we join the Tianhe Tribe We can also enter the Tianhe tribe without queuing!" The

leader frowned: "No, our tribe is not small, everyone is used to living in their own place, and they don't want to come here." The

young orc: "Can't be with Tianyue City. Is it the same? If we don't move here, we can count as joining the Tianhe Tribe?!"

"This..." The

leader never thought of such a possibility, but when he heard it now, he felt that it would be great if this was the case. The young orc said excitedly: "Leader, let's go and ask, there won't be any problems if you ask!" The

leader: "..." He was really moved this time!

They found the law enforcement team in the outer city. When the leader asked, he knew that there had been tribes doing this for a long time. The Tianhe tribe was indeed willing to accept other tribes to join the Tianhe tribe, but after joining the Tianhe tribe, they were no longer tribes, only If it can be called a city, the Tianhe tribe will send people to their tribe to give guidance, adjust measures to local conditions, and see how to make their life better.

Are these problems for the leader? These are not problems at all!

Immediately decided to join the Tianhe tribe, it is definitely a good thing to be covered by a powerful tribe!

Soon after they returned to their tribe, the people from the Tianhe tribe came. They first inspected their topography and soil quality, and judged which crops were suitable for them to grow here. They also asked them how to build houses, and more importantly, they had medical care. The team members will stay in their tribe and take them to plant medicinal herbs to expel evil spirits for them, which is great too!

In addition, the Tianhe tribe will select a group of people to study in the school of the Tianhe tribe. It is said that they have a three-year inspection period. During the inspection period, only one group can study. After the inspection period, the tribe can send people to study every year!

The large and small tribes around the Tianhe tribe are willing to join the Tianhe tribe. They have joined the Tianhe tribe in the first few years. The rest are naturally people who want to stick to their tribe, but they can also feel themselves. The days are getting worse and worse.

It's not that it's really worse than before, but there is a contrast. Now they return to the Tianhe tribe every year, and when the Tianhe tribe becomes the orcs and sub-beasts who see other tribes and even the Tianhe tribe, they can't see these people before, even if I saw it in other big tribes, and they seem to be similar to each other.

But now they found that the days of the orcs and beasts who joined the Tianhe tribe are getting better and better. How can they balance their hearts? After all, there is no harm without comparison. Happiness is compared, and unhappiness and dissatisfaction are also compared.