ch 72

"This... what's wrong?!"

    Aji followed the medical team in a panic to clean up the room, didn't he treat these orcs and sub-beasts from outside? Why did the doctor suddenly say that evil spirits are contagious, that no one is allowed to go out, and that they go to the next room to clean up, saying that they will live here for the next seven days.

    "Can I go back?" Aji asked the Asian beast beside him, "Hui still doesn't know I'm here, I have to tell him."

    "Go back?" Ai put snow in a clay pot and put it on the fire Burning, he said: "Aji, didn't you understand what the doctor said? From now on we can only move in these two houses, and we can leave here and return to the tribe after seven days."

    "But," Aji was a little scared , clutching his clothes tightly, he said, "Hui will be worried about me. If I don't go back, he will come to me."

    "Aji!" Aai said solemnly, "Have you seen the doctor's attitude? I Tell you, I have been following a doctor for so long, I have never seen a doctor so serious, the doctor told us that infectious diseases are very scary! One sick person can cause the whole tribe to become sick, the most serious It will even kill the entire tribe!"

    A'ai looked serious: "I have never heard of a doctor about diphtheria, but the doctor's attitude says it all, if we don't listen to the doctor, we will sneak back home. Tribe, it's not just us who died, it may be the entire tribe!"

    Aji was stunned, he stayed in place for a long time, speechless, and murmured: "Is it so terrible?"

    Aai nodded . : "Of course, the doctor said that he encountered an external tribe when he went out before, and someone in that tribe was infected with an evil spirit called rabies. Facing that evil spirit, even the doctor had no choice but to Watching those orcs die in front of him."

    "Aji, what the doctor said must be right, he knows a lot of things we never knew, you know? Without the doctor, there would be no Tianhe tribe today, no The medical team, there is no house, nothing, listening to the doctor's words is the only thing we can do, the doctor will definitely not hurt us!"

    Aji pursed his lips and nodded, his face gradually identified, but then he said: "Aai, don't worry, I will listen to the doctor and stay here, but I am afraid that Hui will sneak over.

    " The eyes outside the mask were bent, and he said, "Don't worry about this. The deputy leader of the tribe will definitely make arrangements.

    "

    The situation was calm on this side, but there was a commotion on the other side. The reason was very simple. After a few orcs learned that they were likely to be infected with evil spirits, they started making noises and wanted to go out.

    At that time, Gu Liu had just finished treating the last patient. He heard the quarrel and walked over and asked, "What's wrong?"

    Shan and Mu were all irritated. Orcs are irritable. Come over, it is estimated that the verbal dispute will soon develop into a physical collision.

    Shan said to Gu Liu, "Doctor, a few of them said they wanted to go out, but they didn't want to live with people who were haunted by evil spirits."

    The orc headed among the few orcs said, "Doctor, thank you for your support for the orcs of our tribe. The evil spirits were expelled, but you also said that there are terrible evil spirits in this room now, we are all healthy orcs, how can we stay here? We don’t want to be haunted by such evil spirits!”

    They have seen The family of three looked pale, and even the orcs looked extremely weak. In addition, the Tianhe tribe did not let them leave the house, and the fear in their hearts was instantly activated.