ch 80

The morning light broke out, the sky was overcast, and snowflakes the size of palms fell.

    The door of a house on the north side of the Tianhe Tribe suddenly opened, and an orc wrapped in a thick fur coat walked out with a shrugged head. Someone inside the door scolded: "What are you doing? The cold wind is blowing in! It's such a cold day, Go out and look for death!"

    The orc outside the door snorted and scolded back: "You are looking for death! I don't know that today the Tianhe Tribe called everyone to the market? The doctor of the Tianhe Tribe will appear, I have to go early to take advantage of it. Location!"

    The voice in the door became much clearer, and the orc also walked to the door with a mocking expression on his face: "What? You haven't given up on joining the Tianhe tribe? I advise you to give up as soon as possible!"

    The orc He took out a piece of jerky and chewed it, and said, "The days of the Tianhe tribe are really good, but not everyone can join. Our tribe is so poor that we can't take out the pile of things that joined the tribe. Every winter, we come here. Just a few days is enough."

    The orc outside the door pursed his lips and said nothing, but the orc inside shook his head: "You've lost your head, didn't you give the orcs of the Tianhe tribe a few beasts a few days ago? Pi, what's the result? We are about to leave the Tianhe Tribe and no one will tell you that you have joined the Tianhe Tribe. Don't think about it. After this loss, let's be honest in the future."

    "I heard that the doctor of the Tianhe Tribe He's a good person, maybe it's different?"

    "What's the difference? Which of these big tribes is not like this? Without the permission of the tribal leader and doctor, would the people below do such a thing?" There was

    silence inside and outside the door. The orc inside took the last bite of the jerky and said impatiently, "Okay, okay, I'll accompany you to have a look. You should give up when you see a doctor this time!"

    When they arrived at the market, the market There was no one in the stall, everyone stood in twos and threes, the orc picked the minced meat between his teeth, and said with disdain: "Everyone is positive."

    The orc next to him said: "Zhi, don't talk like that. "

    The orc named Zhi hummed twice, found a place to stand still, and heard the surrounding orcs and the beasts discussing the events of yesterday. In the afternoon of yesterday, the orcs of the Tianhe tribe lived next to each other. Inform them that the doctor of the Tianhe tribe called everyone to gather at the market this morning, hoping that everyone who can go will go, saying that there is something important to announce.

    This made them bewildered by the orcs of the outer tribe. What did the Tianhe tribe have to do with them? Why do you want them to go too? What important things are related to them too?

    After thinking about some bad ideas, some people said, "

    Could it be that I have to charge for the house?" This idea has been unanimously approved by everyone. They are connected.

    Speaking of which, I only need to pay a little fee for the heated kang, but the house is free to live in. These orcs and beasts in the outside world are a little uneasy, and they always feel that this kind of good thing will not last long. Said: "It must be, I just said that we won't be able to live in this house for a long time, how can the Tianhe tribe be willing to let everyone live for free?!"

    Someone else sighed and said: "If this is the case, I will I have to move out of the house, my things have been exchanged, and now there is only salt, which is our tribe's salt for the next year, I should go back with salt earlier."