ch 124

It's raining. After two months of drought, the Tianhe Tribe finally ushered in the first rain of this summer!

    Even at night, countless orcs and sub-beasts came out of the house cheering, and Gu Liu also got up, but he didn't fall asleep at all, he woke up when the trebuchet started hitting the ground in front, and then he was coaxing. The child who cried a lot naturally didn't fall asleep.

    It was only ten days after Ah Du gave birth to a child, and it was just when he needed to cultivate, and with two more children, Xuan alone could not stand it, so Gu Liu moved to their yard, and helped him when it was empty. Most of the time it was night, after all he had to work during the day.

    At this time, the door next door opened and Xuan walked out. Gu Liu asked him, "How is A Du?"

    Xuan said, "I fell asleep with the child."

    Gu Liu nodded, listening to the sound of rain, and said: " It's finally raining."

    Xuan: "Yeah."

    It didn't take long after the rain to light up, and it was impossible for Gu Liu to go to sleep again. Today was the school holiday, so he went directly to the medical team, and as soon as he went, he found out The medical team was missing a lot of people, so Gu Liu wondered: "Where are the others?"

    A member of the medical team said, "Doctor, we brought back a lot of prisoners last night, and everyone went to treat them."

    Gu Liu: "? ??"

    He walked to the place where the prisoners of war were being held, and happened to meet Ah He and asked, "Didn't you say before that this counterattack is mainly about intimidation, and try not to hurt anyone?" It

    was Gu Liu who saw the trebuchet last time. Power, for these orcs who don't even wear armor, the power of the catapult is too great. Well, even wearing armor seems to be the same. Anyway, there are countless casualties in one go, so everyone discussed it. If they dare to come again next time, they will first intimidate them, and if they can scare them away, they can fight them how they want.

    I only heard a wave of trebuchets last night, and I didn't hear any bad news when I woke up in the morning. Obviously, last night was mainly about intimidation. Gu Liu thought that there were not many casualties, but most of the medical team was in the morning. It was all empty, and it seemed that not only people were injured, but a lot of people were injured.

    At this time, Ah He replied: "Yes, doctor."

    Gu Liu: "In there?"

    Ah He said helplessly: "Yi, you don't know, last night they didn't dare to get within the range of the trebuchet, and they smashed it. Without them, when the trebuchet moved and the stone fell to the ground, these temple orcs just seemed to be scared out of their wits and ran around frantically."

    Gu Liu nodded, this was expected, it would be strange if they didn't run.

    Ah He continued: "It's true that none of us were hurt, but when our orcs went out to check, they found that there were a lot of orcs scattered around the temple."

    Gu Liu's mind immediately flashed a lot of guesses, such as Collective food poisoning or something, and then I heard Ah He say, "I can't just watch people die like this. After I brought them back, I found that they were all... hungry."

    Gu Liu: " ???"

    He looked at Ah He in surprise: "Hungry?"

    Ah He nodded: "I'm hungry, yes, there are people who are hungry and thirsty, because there are too many people, and the people in the cafeteria didn't go to work. Let the medical team come and make porridge for them." The