ch 3

After 30 minutes of cold compress, the gauze was removed. Gu Liu raised his black hand and used his palm to measure the waist. For a person, a palm accounts for about 1% of the total surface area of ​​the body. The size of the palm can easily determine the size of the patient's burn area, of course, this only applies to small burns.

    The black in front of me is a small area of ​​burns, about 1% of third-degree burns, and 2% of deep second-degree burns. The burn area is not large, but the situation is not optimistic, especially the flesh and blood inside the wound has been charred. Necrosis, the flesh and blood on the edge of the wound curled up, and blisters had formed around because of the high temperature, and some blisters had ruptured, requiring immediate surgery.

    After analyzing the condition of the wound, Gu Liu walked out of the cave, took out the medicine box at the entrance of the cave, and quickly put away the things he needed, physiological saline, medical alcohol, scalpels, sutures, etc. Surprisingly, there were still stickers inside. I prepared a portable surgical lamp in my heart. Although there is plenty of light in the cave, it is not as good as the outside. With such a lamp, it is much more convenient to treat wounds.

    Gu Liu was still a little worried when he took things. Fortunately, according to the system, the medicines in the medicine box were considered as gifts for beginners, and he did not need to purchase additionally. Otherwise, he would be helpless in the face of black wounds.

    Gu Liu didn't take out these things together. The environment here is really bad. After arranging the things in the order of use, he took out the medicine box and walked back into the cave, kneeling on Hei's left waist.

    Lying on the animal skin blanket, Hei watched this sub-beast hold his hand on his wound and then went out. At that moment, his heart suddenly burst, and great fear surged up. Could it be that his wound really has a problem? Evil spirit, so this sub beast gave up on him?

    Fortunately, the Asian beast came in again soon, and the panic in the black heart dissipated, and no one wanted to die if they could survive.

    It's just that he couldn't tell why. Those people in the tribe who were wounded and burned by the witch died in the end. This is something that everyone knows. There is nothing that the witch can do. The Asian beast in front of him is not a witch. , how could he expel the evil spirits in his body? How could you believe him?

    Thinking like this in his heart, Hei honestly watched the movements of this sub-beast. Since Wu has nothing to do, and since what awaits him is likely to be death, it won't be worse if the sub-beast in front of him gives it a try, right? ?

    Few people in the tribe are willing to approach him, a person who is likely to be haunted by evil spirits. Since the Asian beast is willing to take action, he must have some confidence. The Asian beast in front of him may be the only one who can survive.

    Thinking of this, even if he found that there was an extra white and luxurious looking box in the hand of the beast, Hei didn't dare to ask.

    Looking at the well-behaved orc, Gu Liu was a little surprised. In order to make it easier for him to directly take out the medicine box, the system also reminded him that he could be seen by others after taking out the medicine box. The orc didn't say a word, or better, to save him a lot of fuss.

    Before starting, Gu Liu said for the last time: "I will deal with your wound next, don't move around no matter what you see, and try not to speak if possible." Captured

    by his serious words, Hei nodded: "Okay. ."

    Gu Liu nodded and said, "It's starting."