ch 128

There was a heavy snowfall, and the tall city walls were icy and solemn. A group of orcs stopped after entering the city for inspection. A black-haired orc turned to the old Asian beast beside him and said, "Witch, this is the Tianhe tribe.

    " The beast has brown and white hair, wheat-colored skin and dark age spots. Looking at the incomparably tall city wall in front of him, he made an unintelligible sound from his nose, and said, "Let's go.

    " Walking forward, the orc stopped him embarrassedly and said, "Witch, there are still people ahead, and we need to queue up." The

    old Asian beast looked at him in surprise, then looked at the people in front, puzzled: "Why are these people so slow Isn't it necessary to enter a tribe so slowly?" The

    orc explained: "Wizard, anyone who wants to enter the Tianhe tribe must go through an inspection." "What is the     inspection

    ?     " Ridiculous!" The old Asian beast was immediately furious, "Does he think that their Tianhe tribe is more powerful than the temple? Even if they enter the temple, there is no such inspection. This Tianhe tribe is really hateful! What inspection is it to check, Gu, Let's go!"     The orc called Gu beside him looked helpless: "Witch, the backpacks, cotton-padded clothes and those spices that we want are only available in the Tianhe tribe, where are we going?" The

    old Asian beast said angrily, "These Don't need anything! It's enough for us to go to other big tribes to change salt! Let's go!"

     Gu: "...Witch, the children of the tribe are all waiting for cotton-padded clothes, and Yin, she is only thirteen years old, and she has a high fever one after another. We're going to take her to the tribe to see the medical team save her."

     Yamon was speechless, after all, he had nothing to do with Yin's high fever, and according to their experience, if Yin continued like this, it would only die.

     Gu patted the Asian beast on the back: "Witch, just bear with it."

     "Forbearance?! Why should I bear with it? This tribe is not recognized by the temple in the first place, why should we go to this tribe to change things?!"

    An angry voice sounded, but it wasn't the witch beside Gu. They followed the voice and turned to look. It turned out that another tribe came after their tribe. At this moment, a feathered orc at the front of the tribe was roaring loudly. Now, it can be seen that she is not too young, and it is very likely that she is the witch of this tribe.

    The orc beside her cautiously persuaded her. Gu Zheng wanted to turn his head and found that the witch of his tribe had walked over. After a few words, he talked to the witch of the tribe behind. In a word, the name of the Tianhe tribe is not justified.

    Gu was helpless, and sighed together with the orcs of the tribe behind, Gu said: "We are the Hongshan tribe, and I am the leader of the Hongshan tribe." The

    orc said: "We are the White Tree Tribe, and I am from the White Tree Tribe. Chief Mo."

    Gu: "In such a cold day, why did you bring the witch to the Tianhe tribe?"

    Mo sighed: "It's not because we heard from the mobile tribe that the Tianhe tribe defeated the orcs in the temple, our witch is very angry , I have to come to Tianhe Tribe to see everything, no matter how I persuade it."

    Gu patted him on the shoulder: "Our tribe's witch... too." The

    two sighed again.

    When it was their turn, because the witches of the two tribes were too sympathetic to each other, the two tribes simply formed a team. The two tribes together had more than 100 people. If they lived separately, they would have to use four or five rooms to bring them together. Tukang house, if you partner, you can use two less houses, and you can save the cost of Tukang.