" Thousands of orcs appeared in unison, holding bows, arrows and spears in their hands, with extraordinary aura. The people outside the city were all taken aback, and an orc roared: "The Tianhe Tribe is going to kill! The Tianhe Tribe is going to kill!"

    Jiao looked at the orc coldly, and said coldly, "If the Tianhe tribe wants to kill people, you will be the first to kill!"

    The orc was taken aback and dared not speak any more, and looked at the others: "You are not from the Tianhe Tribe, the Tianhe Tribe saved you because we couldn't bear to see you being haunted by evil spirits and die, and now the evil spirits in you are already dead. Except, it's natural time to leave. You also know that autumn is coming, even if it is too far for you to return to the temple, can't you find a place to build a new tribe and take advantage of the autumn to collect food, this is what you should do What happened."

    Jiao Leng said: "I order you all to leave the Tianhe Tribe territory within seven days. If there are those who are unwilling to leave, they will be forcibly sent away, and those who have been forcibly sent more than three times...kill!"

    Sen Leng's tone could be heard from the people below. They shuddered. They had seen the power of the Tianhe tribe, and they knew that they were definitely not the opponents of the Tianhe tribe. Before, the Tianhe tribe had a gentle attitude towards them, but they didn't feel that. , quickly pack up and plan to leave.

    The little orc Wu lowered his head and was held in the hand by his Eminem. He understood that they could not join the Tianhe tribe. This was very bad news for him. His Eminem comforted him: "Wu, we can still go. Other tribes, other tribes are also very good."

    Wu said dully: "Amu, I know, other tribes have no schools, no doctors."

    His Eminem had nothing to say, the two walked in silence, Wu's Amu was in a heavy heart and could not join the Tianhe tribe. He and Wu had no protection from the orcs. No matter where they went, no tribe would want them. They might starve to death this winter.

    When they returned to their residence and began to pack up and prepare to leave, there was a sudden movement outside, Wu opened the curtain and looked, turned his head and shouted: "Amu, it's the adults of the medical team, they are here! "

    His Eminem came out and saw where the medical team was. It was obviously a large group of people, but among them were only the light-colored clothes worn by the medical team, which looked particularly conspicuous.

    At this time, more and more orcs and sub-beasts came out of the surrounding sheds. One of the orcs of the city protection team said: "You are not familiar with the surrounding terrain. The chief and the doctor are worried that you will not be able to survive this winter. They sent us to help you find new I will lead you to farm and hoard food, build houses, expel evil spirits for you, and help you survive this winter successfully."

    The orcs and sub-beasts in the temple looked at each other in dismay, and the orcs in the protection team said, "Of course. This is not a forced requirement. You can choose whether you want to leave with us or not, but one thing is, everyone who agrees to leave with us must obey us and obey the laws of the Tianhe tribe. Regarding this, we will not let you Doing dangerous things will not oppress you like a temple." The little     orc

    Wu stood up and asked in a low voice, "Sir, are you going to take us to build a new Tianhe tribe?"

Surprised, he was even more surprised when he saw a little orc talking. After being surprised, he smiled and said, "Do you want to establish a new Tianhe tribe, little orc?" The little     orc

    Wu nodded his head: "I want to go to school!"

Went to him and touched his head: "We can't guarantee it, but we will work hard, just listen to us, we will try our best to make everyone live a life no worse than the orcs and sub-beasts in the Tianhe tribe!"

    In another place There, several strong orcs were fighting for a sub-beast, and the beautiful sub-beast looked at them in horror and cried, "I have orcs, I don't want to follow you, I have orcs!"

    A strong orc swept away The weak orc beside the eye Asian beast sneered: "Just this weak orc, he doesn't deserve to have a sub beast like you, you are destined to belong to me!"

    The beast next to the sub beast roared: "This is outside the Tianhe tribe, the Tianhe tribe The law does not allow the robbing of other people's Asian beasts, aren't you afraid?!" The

    orc laughed: "Tianhe Tribe? Are you people still dreaming of joining the Tianhe Tribe? The leaders of the Tianhe Tribe said, They won't accept anyone."

    After saying this, several orcs still stopped fighting, and the strongest orc said: "Forget it, I will leave soon anyway, and when you step out of the Tianhe tribe's territory, I see how you can stay as a waste. Hold on to your sub-beast." The

    orc hugged his sub-beast tightly, and his sub-beast burst into tears. At this moment, a commotion sounded, and when everyone looked, they saw a group of people walking over, tall guards. The orcs of the city team announced: "We are members of the Tianhe tribe. We are ordered by the leader and the doctor to help you build a new tribe. Those who are willing can choose to leave with us after seven days, but if they leave with us, they must obey the laws of the Tianhe tribe. , otherwise everything will be dealt with according to the law!" The

    orc and his sub-beast embraced each other and couldn't wait to say: "Sir, we are willing to follow you!"

    Several powerful orcs looked extremely ugly.

    Helping hundreds of thousands of people to establish new tribes is a decision made after internal discussions of the Tianhe tribe. Hundreds of thousands of people, without their leaders and without guidance, will inevitably fall into chaos. It is absolutely a disaster for people, and for the large and small tribes they pass by.

    It is self-evident what these people will do when there is a lack of food and winter is approaching. Although the hundreds of thousands of people were not brought by the Tianhe tribe, even the weaker Tianhe tribe would be the biggest victims, but the surrounding The relationship between the small and large tribes and the Tianhe tribe is very good, and the Tianhe tribe can't watch them fall into disaster.

    Moreover, the death of hundreds of thousands of people is not something Gu Liu and Jiao would like to see, so this decision was made. The Tianhe Tribe sent teams from various aspects to lead the temple, these orcs and sub-beasts, to help them establish a tribe and settle down.

    After being rejected by the Tianhe tribe, the people of the temple and the Yinyue tribe were very frightened. Even in this short period of time, some people began to grab control. At this time, the team of the Tianhe tribe came. The Orcs and Asian Beasts chose to follow the people of the Tianhe tribe without hesitation.

    Seven days later, nearly 10,000 people from the Tianhe tribe left the Tianhe tribe with hundreds of thousands of temple orcs. Their purpose was very clear. It was about ten days' journey away from the Tianhe tribe. There was still a rich forest by the Tianhe River. resource.