medical team member said: "And those seventy cases are very bad. , several have fallen into a coma, doctor, what should we do?"

    Gu Liu said, "Wait, wait for

    the medicine to come!" Gu Liu had a basic judgment in his heart. Later, when he was carrying the patient, he took the opportunity to check the pulse, and even confirmed that they were suffering from malaria, but he had not yet made a judgment on what malaria was. , and the medical team's statistical results, the situation is probably the worst. People from the Tao tribe are suffering from falciparum malaria.

    Malaria is divided into four categories, namely, Plasmodium vivax, Plasmodium ovale, Plasmodium vivax, and Plasmodium falciparum, of which Plasmodium vivax and Plasmodium falciparum are the most common, but both Plasmodium vivax, Plasmodium ovale, and Plasmodium vivax are the same. Compared with P. falciparum, the symptoms are relatively mild and the mortality rate is low, especially P. ovale and P. triscala.

    In Lanxing, vivax malaria is the most important type of disease, but there are also a large number of patients with falciparum malaria, and the symptoms of falciparum malaria are severe and dangerous, and a large amount of hemoglobinuria can occur in a short period of time, leading to kidney damage and even acute Renal failure is life-threatening and has a high fatality rate [1].

    There is no doubt that falciparum malaria is the most terrifying of malaria, and the people of the Tao tribe are suffering from falciparum malaria.

    Malaria, an insect-borne infectious disease, is transmitted by Anopheles mosquitoes and sends the malaria parasite into the human body. The human body is infected with the malaria parasite, and the malaria parasite enters the red blood cells of the human body. A series of symptoms appear.

    In modern times, chloroquine was once a special drug for the treatment of malaria, but later due to frequent use, the malaria parasite developed resistance to chloroquine, and chloroquine lost its advantage in the treatment of malaria.

    In this alien continent, the malaria parasites here will naturally not have drug resistance, but the system mall is closed, and Gu Liu can't get chloroquine even if he wants it. What's more, he doesn't plan to use chloroquine to treat these patients. He will use an equally effective and low-resistance drug, a medicinal herb that has been documented countless times in Chinese traditional Chinese medicine—Qinghao.

    In modern China, some scientists have concentrated on research and successfully extracted artemisinin, a special medicine that can treat malaria, from Artemisia annua, which has saved countless human beings around the world.

    And this scientist's inspiration comes from ancient Chinese medicine.

    It is recorded in "Elbow Hou Bei Ji Fang": "A grip of Qinghao, soaked in two liters of water, twisted to extract juice, and fully consumed."

    Not only here, there are Qinghao powder in Taiping Shenghui Fang, and Shengji There is Qinghao Decoction in "General Records", and Qinghao Pills for cutting malaria in "Danxi Xinfa". These are the recipes that ancient Chinese medicine practitioners have explored in the battle against malaria.

    In modern China, artemisinin and its derivatives are undoubtedly the first choice for the treatment of malaria, but if you live in a different continent, artemisinin can be obtained, and drugs made from artemisinin and its derivatives are powerless.

    Therefore, to treat malaria in the people of the Tao tribe, Gu Liu naturally adopts the method of traditional Chinese medicine. Traditional Chinese medicine pays attention to syndrome differentiation and treatment, and divides the malaria syndromes into: evil depression Shaoyang, summer heat inner depression, summer dampness inner accumulation, epidemic toxin invasion and positive deficiency evil There are five types of evidence of love [2].