no sound inside, and the orcs could only continue to say: "They said they were from the Tao tribe, and they hated them most. Tianhe Tribe, accidentally came here, I hope we can let them go."

    After a long while, there was a faint voice: "Since you are here, don't leave. If you hate Tianhe Tribe so much, let their orcs go to the battlefield."

    Orc: " Yes."

    Here, the Orcs and Asian Beasts of the Tao tribe gathered in panic, and Zan kept saying to an orc guarding them: "Master of the temple, we are the Tao tribe, I am the witch of the Tao tribe, we The most respected is the temple, the most hated is the Tianhe tribe, we just came here accidentally, please let us go!"

    The orcs in the temple were unmoved, and the saliva of Zan was almost gone, and Zan was deeply moved. He came back and said, "Witch, don't talk about it."

    He looked around, they were in a simple shed with no obstructions on all sides, surrounded by orcs from the temple, and they would definitely not be able to escape.

    They were also unlucky. They originally planned to go to the Tianhe Tribe to treat the witch and the rest of the tribe, so they walked for a few days and saw that they were not far from the Tianhe Tribe. At this time, they found a lot of traces of the activities of the orcs and sub-beasts around.

    To be honest, not far from here is the big tribe of Tianhe Tribe. It is normal for this trace to appear, but both Shen and Zan know that most of the food of Tianhe Tribe is grown and raised in the tribe. Although they will also come out to hunt, they are really not many, and the traces in front of them are obviously caused by a large number of hunting.

    If it weren't for the lives of the people in the tribe, Shen would lead the tribe back at this time, but they needed to go to the Tianhe tribe for medical treatment, so they could only move forward. This time, they just bumped into a group of orcs. The orcs are extraordinary, and the orcs with the temple on their waists have the magic weapons, and they were recognized in an instant. Unfortunately, it was too late to say anything at this time, and they were caught in the temple.

    Hearing the intermittent conversations of the orcs and Asian beasts around, I can understand the situation clearly. These are indeed people from the temple. They came here to destroy the Tianhe tribe.

    Looking around, the orcs and Asian beasts in the temple can't see the end at all, and they only feel frightened. How many people have come here, can the Tianhe tribe resist? What should they do?

    At this time, a tall orc walked towards them. He deeply remembered that this orc was the captain of the group of orcs who captured them. The battle that the Youtao tribe of a hundred people can touch, and even the previous Youtao tribe between these two tribes can only be destroyed by raising a hand, so he is very much looking forward to them leaving here.

    The orc came to them and said deeply: "Sir, our Tao tribe is absolutely loyal to the temple. We have no malicious intentions. As long as you let us go, we will leave immediately and go far!" The

    orc looked at him Said: "Loyal to the temple? Very well, I remember you said that you hated the Tianhe tribe the most?"

    Shen and Zan looked at each other, and Zan immediately said: "Yes, yes! We used to have the Tao tribe and it was a big tribe, but because of the emergence of the Tianhe tribe, all the orcs and beasts of our tribe were kidnapped by them, and now we have changed It has become a small tribe with only a few hundred people, and our entire tribe hates the Tianhe tribe!"