When he got to the place where the alien tribes were placed, Gu sighed: "There are so many people here this year. I thought there would be fewer people after knowing that the Tianhe tribe defeated the orcs in the temple, but I didn't expect—

    " After sighing, Gu and Mo saw several witches wearing bright feathers walking over, and the two said, "..." Was it because the witches from these tribes insisted on coming?

    ...

    The witch of the Hongshan tribe is called Ajia, and the witch of the White Tree tribe is called Lai. After the two met at the gate of the Tianhe tribe, they could not wait to introduce each other as their confidants. Very consistent!

    "The Tianhe tribe has not been recognized by the temple at all. Why can they exchange salt and pottery like a big tribe?

    " Want me to say that this is the news that Tianhe Tribe deliberately spread, otherwise why did the news spread so fast?"

    "Yes, yes! Still defeating the temple? How is it possible? This Tianhe Tribe counts

    as-- " A Jia looked up and saw the tall city wall in the distance. He couldn't utter the word 'what', so he could only say: "Anyway, the Tianhe tribe can't defeat the temple!" The

    two witches are not young. It’s not that I haven’t heard people from my own tribe say that the Tianhe tribe, and also heard that the doctors and medical teams of the Tianhe tribe are very powerful in expelling evil spirits. In their hearts, they are all small tribes, the Tianhe tribe is a big tribe, isn't it normal that the witches of the big tribe are more powerful than them?

    But at the end of this autumn, the mobile tribes went to their respective tribes and brought the news that the Tianhe tribe had defeated the temple orcs. No matter which tribe's witches were extremely respectful and loyal to the temple, when they heard this, they immediately responded. He became angry, so whenever Wudu who heard the news came to the Tianhe tribe in anger, he had to see what the Tianhe tribe who claimed to have defeated the temple looked like? !

    It's a pity that after coming here, even if they just saw the city wall, neither Ajia nor Lai can say that the Tianhe tribe is sloppy or not. After all, they have all been to the temple, which is even better than the temple.

    Especially after feeling the warmth of the kang house, the two of them were even more speechless. They felt that staying in the warm room was like betraying the temple, so the two walked out together, walking around, vowing to Find out where the Tianhe tribe is inferior to the temple!

    house? Much better than the temple, don't look at it.

    Ajia cleared his throat: "I remember when I was in the temple, the ground in the temple was very flat—" The

    two looked down and saw that the ground under their feet was not mud at all, but blue bricks. This is no longer simple. It's flat, this is too flat, or the kind of flat that can't be dented no matter how much you step on!

    Two people: "..."

    Lai looked away: "Let's take a look at the market here, I didn't see anyone when I came in before, when the temple opened a market once, the number of people who came was so many. ."

    As they spoke, they followed the road to the market, and the distance was getting closer and closer. The noisy voice made them panic. A Jia said, "Even if there are people in their market now, it is definitely not as good as God— -"

    Before they finished speaking, the two of them turned a corner, and the incomparably clear noise rushed towards their faces. At the same time, a dense crowd appeared in front of them, people were next to each other, and it was dazzling at first glance.

    Lai murmured: "No, when we came in in the morning, there was no one here at all!"

    An orc walked past them and heard this saying: "Isn't that nonsense? The market wasn't open at that time. , the market is only open now!"

    Two people: "..."

    They were greatly affected, and the two of them no longer wanted to go to the market. Ajia said: "Let's go to the medical team!"

    Lai: "Okay! "

    They are witches, and since they are witches, they have to go to see the medical team that robs them of expelling evil spirits. They say that it is the evil spirits that they cannot expel. See how this medical team was expelled? No matter what you say, let the medical team of this tribe know that they must be inferior to the temple in this regard!

    The two walked while asking for directions, and they approached the medical team in a short time. At this time, they were attracted by the large group of people surrounded by the open space next to the medical team. There was a taller platform in the middle. At this time, there seemed to be three people in light-colored clothes standing on the platform, as if they were talking, and the people below were extremely quiet.

    The two of them were very curious, and when they walked over, they heard someone on the stage say, "Today, the lecture hall of the medical team will introduce something to everyone.

    " Look, the outermost Ajia and Lai saw it, their eyes widened, it was clearly-

    "This thing is the elixir of the temple."