The complexion is red, so the circle around the mouth and nose appears white. This is called the perioral pale circle. There are fine red pimples growing on the neck. Gu Liu motioned him to take off his clothes. , revealing a strong chest, the chest is indeed evenly covered with red papules, and there are indeed some yellow and white pus heads inside.

    Gu Liu touched his forehead, his body temperature was not low.     So far, it seems that there is no difference in what he said to Aya

    . Gu Liu stood up beside him and said, "Open your mouth, I'll look inside."

Slightly sinking, there is angina in the throat, which refers to a ring-shaped structure in the throat[1], which is the vertical plane where the uvula (small tongue) hangs down in the mouth, where angina occurs Structural inflammation.

    Of course, the thing that caught Gu Yu's attention the most was the Asian animal's tongue. His tongue was covered with white fur, but the tongue was swollen and protruded with white fur[2]. This symptom is called strawberry tongue!

    Perioral pallor, strawberry tongue, high fever, red papules all over the body, and angina, Gu Liu already had a rough diagnosis.

    Aya walked up to him, her voice was a little muffled because she was wearing a mask, she said, "doctor, do you need to be quarantined?"

    Gu Liu nodded: "It's not just that they need to be quarantined, but everyone they have come into contact with. Everyone needs to be quarantined!"

    "Go and tell the leader, from now on, the tribe's market will be closed immediately, and no more people from the tribe will be allowed to enter the tribe, nor will they be allowed to leave. "

    Aya's eyelids twitched, wondering if it was so serious? But seeing Gu Liu's sharp eyebrows, the question was swallowed back, and she said, "Yes!"

    Aya left. After checking the condition of several patients, Gu Liuyou made a thorough diagnosis, and he asked the patient to go back to the room. Waiting patiently, non-stop leading the medical team to get medicine, dispense medicine, and boil medicine.

    A member of the medical team followed Gu Liu and asked in a low voice, "Doctor, is it diphtheria?"

    Gu Liu asked him, "Why do you say that?" The

    medical team member said, "Their symptoms are somewhat similar to those of diphtheria, especially the Throat!"

    Gu Liu: "But they also have some diphtheria without symptoms." Such as pimples, such as strawberry tongue.

    The members of the medical team were at a loss, Gu Liu said: "If you look closely, you will find that although their throats also have inflammation, they are different from diphtheria, not to mention that they have papules. How can they be classified as diphtheria.

    " After a while, he said directly: "What they have is not diphtheria, but scarlet fever."

    Scarlet fever, which is the name of modern Western medicine, should be called Rotten Throat Dansha in traditional Chinese medicine. Like diphtheria, it is also a kind of plague in ancient China. It is caused by the invasion of the human body by group A beta-hemolytic streptococci Droplet transmission can also be transmitted through wound contact and birth canal. It is mostly found in young children, but can be infected by all age groups. Once it is not contained in a timely and effective manner, it will spread to hundreds of thousands of people, causing countless deaths in ancient China. .

    Even in modern China, there is no effective vaccine available in the face of scarlet fever, only through prevention and treatment.

    In addition to the pale circle around the mouth and the strawberry tongue, scarlet fever actually has a very obvious feature. When the papules on the body recede for about a week, the patient will begin to peel around the body, and it will take one to two weeks to recover.