Chun nodded, she said: "To be precise, it was more than 50,000 and nearly 60,000 people. At that time, the Tianxing tribe was the most powerful tribe besides the temple and the silver moon tribe. That's it."

    She said this with a look of nostalgia and pride on her face. Gu Liu understood and admired it very well. He believed that he possessed medical skills and knowledge that the orcs and sub-beasts of the Gaia continent did not know. The development of the tribe has reached this point. Kechun and Bing are native orcs. They can use their own strength to descend the tribe and develop to so many people, which is enough to prove their ability.

    Looking at Li Ya, Chun Youyou sighed and said: "At that time, Bing and I were indeed a little proud. There are so many people in the tribe, and the temple has come to the door and invited us to join. Can there be a second place in this world? Is such a tribe? It's enough to prove the strength of our Tianxing tribe, but at that time, Bing and I actually didn't plan to join the temple."

    Everyone looked at her in surprise, and Chun twitched the corners of his mouth: "Why do you think that way? Look at me, is it in your heart that Bing and I decided to join the temple in the first place?" Sharp     Claw

    asked, "Isn't it?"

Li Ya was only in his twenties. They were already born when they joined the temple, but they were still young, and they didn't know many things at all, so they could only listen to others.

    An orc next to Sharp Claw whispered: "Wei always said that you and the leader killed... who brought the tribe to the temple..."

    Chun was not annoyed, but said, "That's right, after all, I did it in the first place. It was indeed me and Bing who made the decision, it's just—"

    She looked at Gu Liu: "It was the whole tribe who prompted us to make this decision."

    Sharp Claws and the others: "???"

    Chun is not in a hurry Bu Xu said: "Originally, for the Tianxing tribe, it doesn't really make much difference whether to join the temple or not, everyone is just happy that the temple has come to the door, but not necessarily all thinking about joining the temple, Bing and I are also The people who rejected the temple, but I didn’t expect that two months had passed. Suddenly, the wind in the tribe changed. When the people from the temple came back, everyone said that they wanted to join the temple. I knelt on the ground in front of the cave of ice. The people who belonged to you..."

    Gu Liu sighed: "What people want, if you stop them, the Tianxing tribe will disperse."

    Chun nodded: "We also thought so at the time, and after joining the temple, there will be a great witch in the temple. Entering the tribe is a good thing no matter how you look at it, so we agreed."

    "In the beginning, it was actually very good. The temple taught us to build houses and help our orcs and Asian beasts expel evil spirits. I must admit that the great witches of the temple are better than me in expelling evil spirits. Because of them, there are indeed fewer people who died in the tribe. Coupled with the fact that the temple has recruited orcs and beasts from small tribes for the Tianxing tribe, there are more and more people in the Tianxing tribe, and there are more than 80,000 people in just a few years."

    Gu Liu looked at her, she lowered her eyes and said: "It was at that time that Bing and I realized something was wrong. Although the Tianxing tribe always had conflicts in the past, after Bing and I came forward, everyone could sit down and talk, but the Tianxing tribe didn't know that at that time. When did it start to be divided into two parts, most people still listen to Bing and me, but other people only believe in the temple and do not surrender to Bing and me at all."