He was still in the shape of a beast, with his short snout open delicately, chewing the bamboo shoots bit by bit, Gu Liu was very satisfied, and hurriedly said: "Eat slowly, eat slowly, there are many more in the tribe. Winter bamboo shoots, enough!"

    At this time, Li Ya and a few other Gun Guns also came over, a group of Gun Gun surrounded Gu Liu, eating bamboo shoots, Gu Liu: "!!!" He was so happy that he fainted!

    ...

    On the other side, Wei angrily left the house where the Tianxing tribe lived. He was walking in the Tianhe tribe, wrapped in a thick animal skin coat. There was no expression on his face, but his heart was full of anger, unconsciously. He walked to the edge of the market, and there happened to be two people from the outside tribe talking -

    a sub-beast said: "The Tianhe tribe is so nice, the winter is so warm, you don't have to worry about the beasts when you sleep at night, even the market It’s all so big and so lively, it would be great if I could become a member of the Tianhe tribe.”

    Another Asian Beast said: "Yes, our tribe has already registered, and now we are waiting for the result. I hope I can continue to live in the Tianhe Tribe in the future!"

    "Stupid!" The

    two Asian Beasts turned their heads and glared at them. Wei: "What did you say?!"

    Wei looked at the two sub-beasts with disdain, and said with disgust: "I said you two are idiots!" The

    two sub-beasts: "!!!"

    "Hey! We don't know each other. You, I didn't offend you, so why do you scold us?!"

    "That's right, you suddenly came out and cursed, I think you are an idiot!"

    Wei sneered: "Abandoning your own tribe and joining other tribes is not an idiot, but a idiot. What?! You two are stupid and greedy, and it's even more abhorrent!"

    "Fuck!" The

    two sub-beasts were completely angry, pointing at Wei and saying angrily, "What's wrong with joining the Tianhe tribe, those who don't want to join the Tianhe tribe are idiots You're a idiot among idiots, a big idiot!!"

    Wei was also angry, and both sides scolded, and they started to move their hands like this. The passing orcs and Asian beasts immediately shouted, and the law enforcement team quickly arrived. , controlled both sides, and arrested the three of them into law enforcement.     "Go in!" "What are you going to

    do     to me? Because I scolded the Tianhe Tribe, because I prevented others from joining the Tianhe Tribe, so are you going to kill me?!"     Wei shouted across the stone fence, In the compartment opposite him were two sub-beasts who were scolding him. One of the sub-beasts sneered: "You have a problem with your mind, didn't you see that we were also arrested? We didn't scold the Tianhe tribe."     Wei Looking at the two of them, he said, "So do you still want to join the Tianhe Tribe? You have also seen this tribe arrest people casually. I will ignore it. I scolded the Tianhe Tribe, but you didn't say anything at all. Arrest it and join such a tribe, aren't you afraid that you won't know how you will die in the future?"

    "Hahahahaha-" The

    two Asian beasts looked at each other, then raised their heads and laughed. One of the Asian beasts covered his stomach and said, "I'm dying of laughter, I really laughed to death! Hahahaha-"

    Wei Wei He frowned, not knowing what the two were laughing at.

    When the energy wore off and the laughter died down, an Asian animal said, "Hey, this is your first time to the Tianhe Tribe, right?"     Wei