, where he praised and learned in a singing like Nai's tone: "How can the Tianhe tribe be compared with the temple? Your small city gate and short city wall are too embarrassing to show it to the adults in the temple? But Don't make people laugh to death!"

    Zan raised his chin, very proud, not just saying good things, there is nothing in this world that Zan can't learn!

    He turned his head and bowed to the people in the temple and said, "Is that so, Lord Tutian?" The

    small city gate? A low city wall?

    People in the temple: "..."

    Tutian: "..." You said that, can I still say no?

    He showed an embarrassed but polite smile and said, "Yes."

    Gu Liu's eyes brightened: "It really is! The temple is the most powerful place on the Gaia continent! Lord Tutian, may I ask what you can do? Instruct us on building houses?"

    Tutian was about to say that you can do it this way, and there is no need to do anything else, but he didn't expect a voice from his side: "Hey, a big tribe in the area, it's very good to teach you how to build houses, you still think about it. Better things, what are you Tianhe tribe trying to do?!"

    Gu Liu widened his eyes and said, "Lord Tutian, I... just want to know if the way our tribe builds houses is right or not, and wants adults to help us. Look, maybe we can communicate!"

    Look? Whether it is Tutian or other people in the temple, their hearts are moved, let them see, won't they know how the Tianhe tribe built such a perverted wall?

    "Hey—communication, your Tianhe tribe is also worthy?! What do the adults in the temple know? Need to communicate with you?"

    The people in the temple looked at Zan with a blank expression. The messenger's method, he immediately said: "The method that the temple can give you to build a house is already a gift to you, don't think about anything else!"

    People from Tutian and the temple: "!!!"

    Gu Gu Looking at Tutian, he said with sincerity and fear: "I'm sorry, Lord Tutian, I was wrong, I was too greedy, the temple has been very good to us, we should be content, I won't say it anymore!"

    No, still It can be said!

    You can be greedy, you can be more greedy!

    The group of people in the temple roared wildly in their hearts, but they couldn't show it on the face. After all, the force had already gone up, how could they say such self-deprecating words?

    The next way, Gu Liu showed the image of a little fanboy who was too ashamed to speak because he made a mistake in front of the idol, so the team was quite silent, and in this silence, they came to the city of the Tianhe tribe. under the door.

    As the distance got closer, the group of people from the temple also saw the city gate and city walls of the Tianhe tribe more and more clearly. At the same time, the shock in their hearts became stronger and stronger. When I got closer, I found that the material used by the Tianhe tribe to build the city gate wall was not mud, but stone. Just looking at it, I could feel the hardness of this stone!

    How did they do that? Was the stone used to build the city wall? How hard is this wall!

    The more they realize the extraordinaryness of this wall, the more remorse they feel in the heart of the temple group!

    So Zan found that the people in the temple looked at him from time to time. To be honest, this was the first time he had received the attention of so many people in the temple since he saw the messenger of the temple. He suddenly thanked himself for his intelligence and Comprehension, if this is not the case, he must still be ignored by the people in the temple, wait, if this continues, if the people in the temple think he is very good, will he still have a chance to join the temple? !