So the administrative system had to be born. Those who manage the household registration, those who go to work, those who manage the guard arrangements, those who are responsible for maintaining order, each perform their own duties. In the past, those who were slightly chaotic could manage everything and anyone could be responsible. The model is completely abolished.

    It took two full years, and now the Tianhe tribe finally has a sense of order.

    After changing his homework for the morning, Gu Liu stood up and stretched. Now he is mainly in charge of the school and the medical team in the tribe. If other people are unsure about other matters, they will come to him to discuss.

    Thinking about what Fang Cainai said to himself, Gu Liu smiled, what should come will always come, and there is no way to hide.

    What Gu Liu didn't expect was that the people from the temple came so quickly. According to Nai later, it was estimated that the temple messengers had to come to the Tianhe tribe in the middle of winter. The news said that the people from the temple had already arrived at the Youtao tribe, and a few days later, the people from the temple went outside the Tianhe tribe city.

    ...

    "Master Tutian, the Tianhe Tribe is in front!"

    A group of people walked on the ground covered with thin snow. There were about seventy or eighty people in the entire group. The front and back were strong and fierce orcs. They were wrapped in animal skins and their waists were Wrapped around a long knife with animal skins, he looked around with his eyes like torches.

    Among these strong orcs are more than a dozen orcs and sub-beasts that are slightly white and weak, most of them are sub-beasts, but the head is a fairly tall orc, born quite white, with narrow eyes and a proud face. , is not too young, his face has obvious wrinkles, and behind him is a short Zan, he bent slightly, and spoke to this orc with a very low posture.

    The orc, whom he called Lord Tutian, squinted at the front and only saw dozens of houses. He said casually, "You're not lying, there really is a house in this little tribe."

    Zan immediately Said: "Sir, every word I said is true, how could I have the courage to deceive you?!"

    He paused and said, "It's just that I thought that the house of the Tianhe tribe was taught by the adults of the temple. But I didn't expect that this might be learned by them!"

    Speaking of this, Zan couldn't help but want to raise the corner of his mouth, he was so happy, he thought that the Tianhe tribe could build a house with a temple behind it People, but who ever thought that it was impossible for the temple to give the method of building houses to other tribes. This was said by Lord Tutian, the great witch of the temple, so it seems that those houses were stolen by the Tianhe tribe from the temple. ! If so, the Tianhe tribe will be finished! Hahahahaha -

    I was originally quite opposed to the fact that I came to the Tianhe Tribe again, but after knowing this, I couldn't wait! Can't wait to see how the Tianhe tribe angered the adults in the temple, and how they were annihilated by the temple!

    The icy first snow fell on his bare skin. It should have been cold, but his heart was hot, and his eyes were burning brightly when he looked at the direction of the Tianhe tribe.

    He continued: "Sir, you don't know how this Tianhe tribe not only stole the temple and built the house, but also openly said that they are better at expelling evil spirits than the surrounding witches, especially the Asian beast called the doctor, their tribe The people here actually said that he is even more powerful than the people in the temple! Saying that he is the messenger of the gods, many people in the surrounding tribes believe this!"

    Zan said it with righteous indignation, and he naturally did not hear the people of the Tianhe tribe. Having said this, he heard people from his own tribe say it. Although it was a whispered guess, it didn't affect him saying it at such a time.

    Sure enough, when he heard Zan's words, the orc frowned and said with disdain in his eyes: "A sub-beast of such a tribe is worthy of being compared with the people of the temple? The messenger of the gods? Only the priests are gods. It is impossible for anyone else!"

    Zan: "That is, it is an insult to the temple! It is disrespectful to the priest!" The

    distance was getting closer, and dozens of houses clearly appeared in front of the group. There were also orcs who pointed at them with bone spears, and those orcs shouted: "Who are you? This is the territory of the Tianhe tribe!"

    Zan jumped out and shouted: "Blind! This is the messenger of the temple, Lord Tutian. It's the team from the temple, specially here to inspect your Tianhe tribe!"

    The orc from the Tianhe tribe frowned and said, "From the temple? Let's go and spread the word first."

    Zanzheng wanted to say something, but an Asian beast beside Tutian was He said furiously: "The messenger of the temple is here, you don't come out to welcome it, and we have to wait? Do you Tianhe tribe want to disrespect the temple and the gods?!"

    Orc: "..." This is disrespectful?

    He said: "But this is the rule of our tribe. We have never seen anyone in the temple. Who knows whether you are real or fake. Of course, you must be confirmed before you can be let in."

    Rules! It's this thing again. I was so angry with these two words before, and I want to laugh now. I don't care if I use these words to target him. Now I have taken it out to target the messenger of the temple. Tianhe tribe really wants to. Die! Hahahahaha-

    Sure enough, the Asian beast became even more angry: "What are the rules? Our temple messengers are higher than everyone in your tribe, so get out of the way!"

    After he finished speaking, dozens of orcs in the temple made a gesture of attacking, and a few of the Tianhe tribe sentry. Ten orcs immediately ran over

    and stood with spears. The two sides refused to give an inch. The atmosphere was about to explode. The orcs of the Tianhe tribe said coldly: "If you don't obey the rules, those who break into the Tianhe tribe will die!" Let's go."

    "Sir!"

    Tutian waved his hand and said, "Our temple will not care about such trivial matters."

    However, the eyes of the orcs looking at the Tianhe tribe were extremely cold.

    Zan stood beside Tutian and said in a low voice, "Lord Tutian, you can see that the people of the Tianhe tribe are so arrogant, not only robbing people from other tribes against the intention of the temple, but also stealing the method of building the house from the temple, now Let alone the envoys of the temple!"

    Just when Tutian's eyes became colder, Jiao, Nai, and Gu Liu appeared, seeing the tense atmosphere, Gu Liu bumped without trace. Nai, Nai took a deep breath, took a few steps forward, and said loudly, "Welcome the messenger of the temple to

    the Tianhe tribe!" He looked at Tutian, and made a very surprised and respectful appearance, with a kind of almost singing He said in a tone: "Master Tutian, I didn't expect you to come this time. It's great, it is our Tianhe tribe's honor that Master Tutian can come to the Tianhe tribe! Seeing you is like seeing the gods, your The whole body is sparkling, your divine power shines on the entire Tianhe Tribe, and the Tianhe Tribe is lit up because of your presence!"

    Gu Liu: "..."

    This contrived gesture and exaggerated tone are too fake. Well, do you really think the other party can't hear it?

    He looked at the orc named Tutian, and found that the other party's icy gaze was much gentler when he looked at Nai, and there was a bit of satisfaction on his face.

    Gu Liu: "..." It turns out that the messenger of the temple is just fine!