The Wuji tribe is the most unfortunate. The orcs of their tribe are all snake orcs. They also came here after hearing the reputation of the Tianhe tribe. They originally wanted to join the Tianhe tribe, but they found out that the Tianhe tribe was irrigated. There is no wide water for them outside the water source of the fields. The Tianhe River is too far away and too dangerous, but there are crocodiles in it.

    And they are water snakes, and they can't leave the water for a day, so they had to leave the Tianhe tribe, and they found a lake in the territory of the Tianhe tribe to live in, and they lived there for almost a year, right? Because they are also members of the Tianhe tribe, and this is the territory of the Tianhe tribe, and no one dares to bully them.

    This made the people of the Wuji tribe cry with joy. The snake orcs are very powerful in the eyes of other orcs, but they are the python orcs. The orcs of their Wuji tribe are just small and weak water snakes. A full stomach is a problem!

    The Tianhe Tribe finally has a good life. The tribe will send people to teach them to plant, and powerful orcs to teach them the skills of hunting! They just came back from the Tianhe tribe a few days ago. The tribe also said that they would send people to build houses for them, and told them that they could breed beasts after the crops were produced. At that time, they would not have to rely too much on hunting. It's beautiful!

    However, from a few days ago, their tribe was attacked. There were only two people on the other side, and they robbed the prey that they were not easy to catch. At that time, the leader of the Wuji tribe, Wu, warned them loudly, telling them that this is Tianhe. Territory of the tribe!

    Unexpectedly, these two orcs came twice in the next time. Although they didn't kill anyone, they made the people of their tribe hungry for two more meals.

    ...

    On this day, Yi and Jie circled around and came to a small tribe again, Jie said: "Leader, this small tribe has to be robbed by us, there is nothing to rob?"

    Yi said lightly: "I remember this There is a pretty good Asian beast in the small tribe, we will grab that Asian beast today."

    Jie did not object. It was not that they had done such a thing before. The two circled over the small tribe and saw the weak orcs of the small tribe walking out with bone spears and bone knives, and an orc shouted: "You two What a hateful birdman! We are the territory of the Tianhe tribe, you still dare to come, aren't you afraid that the Tianhe tribe will arrest you?!"

    Wu was so angry that he gritted his teeth, these two abominable birdmen came again! Really when they are easy to bully, right? !     Hearing his words, Jie in midair

    laughed loudly: "Tianhe tribe? Are you laughing to death? You still want to lie to me?"

The individuals flew down together, he rushed towards the sub-beast, and the wings attracted the attention of the weak orcs. At this time, Wu said: "Come on! The orcs of the Tianhe Tribe are coming soon!

    " Where are the people? If you have the ability, let them catch me?!" As

    soon as he finished speaking, he suddenly accelerated, swooped down, and stretched out his hand toward the Asian beast, intending to grab the person and run away, but he didn't expect that it was about to happen. When he caught the Asian beast, a big hand that came out of nowhere grabbed his wrist, and before he could look up, he threw himself on the ground, and one foot slammed into the ground. Stepping on his back, at the same time, a majestic voice sounded in his ear: "Isn't this coming!"

    Jie: "!!!"

    He looked up and recognized that person, Lost his voice: "It's you!"

    Kai sneered: "Of course it's me."

    At this time, there was a scream from the other side, Jie turned his head, only to see that the wing was trampled on the ground miserably, and the wings were severely beaten. Twisted hard behind him, unable to move!

    He angrily said, "Let go of our leader!"

    The orc who stepped on the wings turned his head and twisted the wings in his hands, looking at Jie with a wicked smile, Lie said, "I won't let you go. How?"

    Jie: "!!!"

    He said angrily: "Why? We are so far away from the Tianhe Tribe, why are you here? We have not offended you again, so why are you arresting us?!"

    Wuji, the leader of the Wuji tribe, came over and worshipped The ground thanked Kai and Lie, looked down at Jie condescendingly and said, "Didn't I tell you long ago? This is the territory of the Tianhe tribe, and of course the deputy leader and Lord Lie can appear!"

    "But we are not together . No one from the Tianhe Tribe was hurt!"

    This time it was Yi who spoke, he couldn't see Lie, so he could only stare at Kai, gritted his teeth and said, "We just stole a little from them, the big deal is to return it!"

    This time Wu was even more contemptuous, and said, "You are operating in the territory of the Tianhe Tribe, don't you know the rules of the Tianhe Tribe? The law of the Tianhe Tribe - anyone who steps into the territory of the Tianhe Tribe and robs other people's belongings, catch them!

    " / Wing: "!!!" The

    two of them looked ashen, and Ying gritted his teeth and said, "How can there be such a rule?!"

    Lie added force, stepping on him and screaming in pain, Lie said coolly: "The rules of the Tianhe tribe, You know shit!"

    He chuckled lightly: "I heard that you used to rob others for a living, and it's thanks to you that you can't fix this stinky problem, otherwise we really wouldn't be able to find you in such a big place for a while."

    Kai also smiled, he said: "The doctor can understand, what he said, dogs can't change their way of eating shit, he said that you will definitely rob other tribes again, and we have been paying attention to the robbed people in the territory. Tribe, I didn't expect that the doctor would really tell the truth!

    Hahahaha-" After laughing, he and Lie greeted the other orcs and tied the wings of the two feathered orcs with ropes, and picked up a bone knife. Cut, the black feathers rustled to the ground, Jie angrily said: "What are you doing?!"

    Kai was unmoved, and after cutting off his other wing, he said: "Cut the feathers, so you can I can't fly."

    After that, the two people's feet were connected with a rope, and Jie and Yi stood one after the other, their majestic black wings were frizzy and twisted by the rope, and their smooth and shiny feathers were incomplete. With his hands and feet tied up, Lie stretched out his hand and pushed Jie in front of him and said, "Let's go, your clansmen are still waiting to be reunited with you."