Several members of the medical team took out small wooden boards and recorded them in curvy Chinese characters mixed with some pinyin. What Gu Liu said just now was a little difficult for them to hear, but not completely incomprehensible. In addition, they belong to the medical team, so they usually come into contact with some terms of traditional Chinese medicine from Gu Liu and the members of the old medical team.

    After writing it down, a member of the medical team suddenly remembered and said, "Doctor, are you going to the north to watch the fun?"

    Gu Liu: "What's the fun?"

    "It means that Lord Ah He will compare with the witches of the Tao tribe who can be faster. Better to expel evil spirits, many people in the tribe who are okay have gone, and we are planning to go."

    Gu Liu's eyes lit up and said, "Let's go, I'll go with you!"

    But he didn't expect that there would be such excitement.

    ...

    The medical team in the north of the Tianhe Tribe, more and more people gathered here. I heard that there are Tao tribe witches and medical team members to expel evil spirits, and many people ran out of the house. In this entertainment Where the activity is lackluster, this kind of thing attracts everyone's attention without any suspense.

    When Gu Liu and the others arrived, all they saw were people from the third floor and the third floor. He and a few members of the medical team were about to squeeze in when they heard someone ask, "Isn't the Youtao tribe a big tribe? How can a witch from a big tribe compare with a member of the Tianhe tribe's medical team?"

    Someone next to him replied, "Oh, of course, a witch from a Tao tribe wants to compare with a doctor, but isn't the doctor here? And Lord Ah He said Only if Wu De from the Tao tribe wins can he be qualified to compare with doctors."

    Gu Liu, who was about to squeeze into the front row, had a meal, and the medical team members beside him looked at him puzzled, just about to ask what was wrong. Now, Gu Liu said in a low voice, "Just go in, don't say I'm here too, I'll be watching outside."

    Several members of the medical team were confused and wanted to ask why, but looked up and saw that the doctor had slipped out. Crowd, they had to give up.

    This guy, Gu Liu, found the guards of the squad and got a good viewing position without exposing himself, so he stood still and watched with pleasure.

    In the middle of the crowd, Ah He asked, "Can we start now?"

    Just before, the patient had already been found, and he could be treated immediately, but the witch from the Tao tribe quit, saying that there were too few people around. Send out orcs from the Tao tribe to spread the word. There are more and more people around now, and the delay is getting longer and longer. Ah He is impatient. Today, he is on duty, and there are many patients waiting for him to treat him. How can he have time to delay here for such a long time.

    He originally planned to wait while seeing other patients, but the one who praised him did not do it, saying that Ah He was unfair, and Ah He almost laughed angrily. What does this have to do with unfairness?

    But that Zan is obviously a good player who is messing around. He suffered a lot from A He before, and now he doesn't retreat, so A He can only wait with him until now.

    Hearing Ah He's question, Zan took a look at the people around him. He could see that most of them were orcs and sub-beasts from the outside world, but there were so many of them. There was a trace of resentment in his eyes, followed by joy. After he won the doctor of the Tianhe tribe, these people will all belong to the Tao tribe!