Ah He is really worried, after all, he is an old man of the Tianhe tribe, and he has deep feelings for Wu, seeing Wu's weak appearance, he really thought something happened to Wu, but he didn't expect Wu He grabbed his hand with a lot of energy, but with a very weak look on his face, he said, "Ahe, when I taught things to doctors, I was too thorough, even my God. Sex has been taught to him, and now he's going to be dizzy every three times, it's fine, I'll just take a break."

    He paused and said, "Even without the divine nature, I can no longer expel evil. Spirit, I can only teach you about the Tao tribe witch comparison!"

    Ah He: "..."

    He restrained his smile and said, "Okay, witch."

    He asked the orc to help the witch aside, turned to Zan and said, "You heard the witch of the Tao tribe, our witch has passed on the divine to the doctor. , he has no divinity now and can't expel evil spirits, if you insist on comparing, you can only compare with me first."

    Zan looked at the weak Nai and then at A He, if it happened three times, he turned out to be a little psychedelic It feels like, no, after studying in the temple for so long, who has ever heard that divinity can be passed on to others? This...are you sure it's not bullshit? !

    But whether it's nonsense or not, he is now in the Tianhe tribe, and there are only a dozen stupid orcs beside him.

    He looked at Ah He with an unkind smile and said, "Okay, I'll compare with you first, so that you can see what is the ability to expel evil spirits, and let the people of the Tianhe tribe open their eyes.

    " Sweeping over the orcs and Asian beasts in the queue, he said disdainfully, "Let the people from these small tribes see and experience!"

    Ah He nodded and said yes, he asked the Asian beast in front of him: "What's your name?"

    Ah Lan whispered: "Sir, my name is Ah Lan."

    Ah He nodded and said to Zan: "There are witches from the Tao tribe, just According to what you just said, we will expel this evil spirit from Alan faster and better than anyone else."

    Zan said, "Okay!"

    After speaking, he wanted to pull Alan, Alan Avoiding him, he said, "I only want the medical team to expel the evil spirits for me."

    Zan's eyes widened, "You can see clearly, I am a witch of the Tao tribe!"

    Alan, who was about to join the Tianhe tribe, said disdainfully. : "No matter what tribe's witch you are, I only need the medical team!"

    Zan: "!!!" This Asian beast is blind!

    A He said at the right time: "There are witches from the Tao tribe, I think since we are comparing, the two of us will definitely not be able to expel the evil spirits from the same person. Otherwise, who knows whose power has played a role in the expulsion? So I invite the witch himself. Find another person with the same symptoms as Ah Lan."

    He smiled and said, "The weather is cold now, so there should be many people with the same symptoms as Ah Lan."

    Zan gave Ah He a stern look and asked Ah Lan in a vicious voice: "How do you feel?"

    Alan said, "dizzy, can't breathe out of the nose, something is still running in the nose, and the throat hurts."

    "Okay." Zan turned his head to look at the people in line, raised his chin and said, "You guys Who among them is like him? I am a witch from the Tao tribe, and I will expel evil spirits for those who stand up, and I will not accept anything!"

    In his opinion, these people are just orcs from the small tribes outside. Beast, where have I seen a witch from a large tribe like him, it is the luckiest thing in their life to be able to expel evil spirits to them, not to mention that he has not charged anything this time, these small tribes are nothing Knowing orcs and sub-beasts should scramble for this opportunity!

    He thought very well, but the reality was that the scene was silent, no one spoke, and no one stood up. Zan's face couldn't be hung up. He thought that Alan was just an exception, and he never thought of these small tribes of beastmen Ya Beasts are all mindless.

    He had to say again: "You guys have to think about it, if you miss this time, even if you beg me in the future, there will be no chance for me to expel the evil spirits for you!

    " Muttering: "No one is asking you, you don't expel the evil spirits, and the doctors and medical teams of the Tianhe tribe!"

    Zan took a deep breath, his veins burst, his face twisted, and there was a Tao tribe behind him. The orc said: "What are you doing here? Kill the orc who disrespects me!" The

    three orcs from the Tao tribe walked out and walked towards the tall orc, sneering: "Just one The orcs of the small tribe, who gave you the courage to disrespect me, and now let you know what it means to be a witch of the Tao tribe?!"

    The words fell, and the three orcs rushed towards the tall orcs at a very fast speed. Only a few bangs were heard, and three figures fell to the ground. The two Tianhe tribe orcs stood in front of the three orcs, Zan's eyes widened, He asked Ahe sharply: "What do you Tianhe tribe mean? Do you want to be an enemy of our Youtao tribe?!"

    Ahe said lightly: "You Tao tribe witch, you may not know that in the territory of our Tianhe tribe. It is not allowed to kill without reason, and the murderer will be executed by the Tianhe tribe! This is the rule of our Tianhe tribe."

    Rule, rule, rule again!

    Zan stared at Ah He, clenched his fists, his anger was about to burst out. How many times has he been despised since he entered the Tianhe tribe? These stupid orcs and sub-beasts, this stupid Tianhe tribe, have rules everywhere, is this against him on purpose? !

    A He raised his hand: "If the witch can't accept it, please leave the Tianhe Tribe."

    After he finished speaking, a dozen orcs from the Tianhe Tribe immediately appeared around, holding a bone knife and looking at the Tao tribe's group, Zan knocked down his teeth and swallowed blood, and squeezed out a few words: "We accept, accept!"

    He said word by word in his heart: When I win you, it will be your turn to cry and beg me on your knees!

    In the end, the Youtao tribe paid black stone and red stone, and finally made an orc with the same symptoms as Alan willing to accept his expelling evil spirits.

    The patients on both sides were in place, and immediately began to expel the evil spirits. Before starting, Zan looked at Ah He with a sneer, and you will cry later!