orc frowned: "I don't know. , He said he knew Wu, Wu, you will know if he is a liar if you go."

    Nai looked flustered, and forcibly calmly said: "Yes...I do know him, you...Let's lead the way first, by the way, you guys Have you gone to a doctor, you should go to a doctor at this time!"

    Orc: "But he only wants to see you, and the identity of the witch, the Tao tribe's witch is not confirmed, they are still waiting outside the tribe."

    Nai swallowed . Spit: "Is it really impossible to find a doctor?"

    Orc: "Wizard, are you afraid of the witches from the Tao tribe?"

    Nai raised his eyebrows: "What are you kidding? Our Tianhe tribe is now a big tribe, and it's more than a big tribe. The Tao tribe is even bigger, I will be afraid of him?! Go, show me the way!" The

    orc nodded: "Wizard, go this way."

    Following the orc walking outside the tribe, Nai's legs began to soften as he walked. , Yes, he did know the witch of the Tao tribe, but that was a few decades ago when he was in the temple. At that time, Zan was the best of their group of witches. Quat boasted, saying that he was very divine, how much better than others!

    At that time, their group of people lived under the shadow of praise. No matter what they learned, the one who was praised must be the one who was praised, and the one who was scolded was always... He, it is no exaggeration to say that Nai saw the praise during that time. The face will be physically uncomfortable, followed by dizziness and soft legs.

    After he finally finished his studies, he thought that Zan could stay in the temple directly, but he didn't expect Zan to be sent to the Youtao tribe. At that time, the Youtao tribe was already a big tribe, and it was not far from the Tianhe tribe. Nai knew this. After the incident, I only felt that the sky was dark and dark, and that meal could not even be eaten.

    Fortunately, after arriving at their respective tribes, Zan obviously forgot his existence, and every time he went to the Tao tribe to change things, he hid in the cave and never went anywhere, never met Zan, and gradually I didn't even think about those things in the temple.

    But now who can tell him why there is a witch from the Tao tribe who came to the Tianhe tribe and specified that he wanted to see him? !

    Nai walked tremblingly, and when he was not far from the gate of the tribe, he saw at a glance the orc riding on the back of a black cow and wrapped in animal skins. That person was really praised!

    Nai's eyes darkened and he almost fainted. The orc next to him held him up, "Witch, are you okay?!"

    Nai shook his lips and said, "No, it's okay."

    He looked at the orc and finally asked, "Really? Can't you call the doctor?"

    Orc: "..." No, Wu, why are you so obsessed with the doctor? !

    Xu Shi knew that his bad luck could not be avoided, Nai cheered up, walked to the door, looked at the orc riding high on the back of the black bull, and squeezed a smile: "Zan, why are you here?

    " Zan on the back of the Black Bull Orc sneezed, and the corner of his mouth pulled out a sarcastic arc: "Nai, your Tianhe tribe is already so big, as a witch of a large neighboring tribe, can't I come?"

    Zan looked at it with disdain. Nai, when he was on the road, he always felt that the name Tianhe Tribe was familiar, not because Axu chanted it in his ear, but something that happened earlier.

    He thought and thought, and finally remembered before arriving at the Tianhe Tribe. Among the group of witches who studied with him in the temple, there was an orc who was at the bottom every time and was scolded every time. It seemed that he was a witch of the Tianhe tribe. In the past, no one mentioned the Tianhe tribe. He gradually forgot about it, and now he finally remembers it.