Nai hummed, Gu Liu said with a smile: "I said just now, if Wu thinks the content of this class is too simple, we will give Wu another class.

    " No, no!" Nai cleared his throat and forced himself to calm down, "No need, the content of this class is simple, but I can help other people, so it's good to stay here."

    Gu Liu: "Yes, yes, Wu is right. Alas, our tribe needs someone who is willing to help others like Wu!"

    Nai raised her chin, turned to Hong and said, "You work hard on the construction team, I'm going to class." Turning her

    head and saying to Gu Liu, "Doctor , it's getting late, I'm going to class."

    Gu Liu smiled and said, "Wu go slowly."

    When Wu's figure was gone, Hong heaved a sigh of relief, and said to Gu Liu: "Doctor, you still have a solution!"

    Gu Liu waved his hand: "It's hard to be fooled, learning new things at such a young age, I'll learn something new later. Send him some eggs to make up for it."

    Hong Zhi said, "I don't need a doctor, now my father is one big egg a day!"

    The 'big' here is not a virtual adjective, but a real one. Because the 'chicken' of the Tianhe tribe is more than seven or eight times bigger than the chicken of the Chinese country, the eggs are naturally seven or eight times larger. Hold on, for him, an egg is enough to eat!

    After saying goodbye to Hong, Aai asked inexplicably, "Doctor, the witch doesn't have anything specific in the tribe. Why do you want him to learn some writing?"

    Nowadays, the vigorous promotion of writing is for the people in the tribe to be literate and to solve the problem of life. Some of the inconvenient things in the book are also for the implementation of the law, but these two things have nothing to do with Wu. After all, Wu is the number one idler of the River Tribe today, who eats well and lives well. Play is play.

    Gu Liu only said: "We are a tribe, and no one can be left behind."

    Is this really the case? No wonder!

    Gu Liuxin said that if he enjoys what others don't have, he will naturally have to pay the corresponding price. Only when Nai has learned Chinese characters, it will be easy for the tribe to explain it when others ask questions later!

    Poor Nai didn't even know that Gu Liu let him learn Chinese characters with such a sinister intention. He was excited by Gu Liu and went to the classroom with high spirits. In the end, he was wilted within a minute of class. What kind of words are really not human. I learned!

    "A, Bo, Thorn, De, Goose, Buddha, Song, ...

    "

    Nai squatted on the ground in the yard, writing and drawing, reciting the alphabet song in her mouth, her face full of hatred, when an orc ran away He came over and said, "Wizard, there is an orc who claims to be a witch from the Tao tribe and wants to see you."

    The moment he heard the voice of the orc, Nai closed his mouth and wiped the things off the ground with all his strength. Now the progress of the class is no longer here. Everyone else has learned the alphabet song, but he didn't. He studied secretly, for fear that others would know that he was much worse than others.

    Pretending to stand up calmly, he coughed twice: "Cough, who did you think came to me?" The

    orc said: "That person claimed to be a witch from the Tao tribe."

    Nai: "!!!

    " In a moment of panic, he hesitated and said: "There is a Tao tribe... a witch? Isn't that a witch from a big tribe? How could it come to our Tianhe tribe? Yes... is it a liar?!" The