Wei insisted: "The Qianshi tribe only lives two or three people in one cave, are there so many caves here?"

    "The Qianshi tribe can eat meat every few days, is this possible here? "

    There are many, many orcs in the Qianshi tribe, are there any here?!"

    In the face of a series of questions, Kun Leng snorted and did not answer, but this was regarded as a guilty conscience by the dimensional orcs and Asian beasts, so the momentum became even higher, swearing To see this not very good Tianhe tribe.

    However, the distance was getting closer and closer, and before they could see the house of the tribe clearly, they first saw a large area of ​​​​turned over land, and there were many orcs and sub-beasts growing things in these lands.

    Seeing that some apparently edible food was buried in the ground by these orcs and sub-beasts, the people of the Giant Horn Tribe widened their eyes, and Wei murmured: "Are the people of the Tianhe tribe crazy? There is no need for food. Come to eat and bury? Kun, look, this is the Tianhe tribe that you said is good, it's ridiculous!"

    Kun, Kun had nothing to say, when he left, the Tianhe tribe's farming team had not yet started work, so he didn't even know what planting was, and he didn't know why the people of the Tianhe tribe did this?

    At this time, someone shouted: "He, Kun, you are back?!"

    He and Kun turned their heads and said in surprise: "Alai, A-Dong, why are you here?"

    A-Dong Alai laughed: "The two of us are working on the farming team now!"

    "The farming team Alai: "

    Yes! Rao and Roar of your tribe are working in the construction team, and they are still in the tribe!"

    Kun couldn't help but say: "Alai, what's the use of burying this food in the soil? "

    A Lai: "It's very useful! These ground fruits can be buried in the soil to grow new ones, which are much more than the ones collected outside. The Tianhe tribe is not short of food in winter, and everyone can eat enough." , it depends on planting! Our farming team is very important!"

    Kun and the Giant Horn Tribe were stunned, Wei murmured: "Buy the food in the soil, and there will be no shortage of food in winter?

    " A Tianhe tribe Asian beast stood up and said, "Of course, our tribe spent the past winter comfortably relying on planting fruit, and no one went hungry!"

    The Bighorn tribe said: "! !!" No one starved? !

    For a while, everyone looked at the Diguo in the field with amazement. If it was possible, no one would want to starve in winter, no, even if it wasn't winter, they wouldn't want to starve!

    At this time, Alai asked: "By the way, He, Kun, who are you?"

    He looked at the dozen orcs and sub-beasts behind He and Kun, and He said, "Our people from the Giant Horn Tribe want to join the Tianhe Tribe. Alai's eyes lit up: "

    He, you are really insightful. Many of the people who came with us to seek witchcraft have decided to join the Tianhe Tribe!"

    She said, "Me and Gan also want to join the Tianhe Tribe!"

    Ju Ju The people of the Jiao Tribe were shocked when they heard it. Is this Tianhe Tribe really that good? It sounds like this Asian beast is not from the Tianhe tribe. Although I don't know what people who are not from the Tianhe tribe will appear here, this is not the point. The point is that they all want to join the Tianhe tribe. What is the charm of the Tianhe tribe?