Wu stared at He for a long time, and found that He's expression was firm and not softened in the slightest, he sighed deeply, and only said: "You are the leader, you have the final say."

    Watching him turn around Leaving, Aya worried: "He, do we really want to go to that Tianhe tribe?"

    He nodded: "Go."

    He asked Aya: "Aya, we can only get better if we go to the Tianhe tribe, are you willing? Trust me?"

    Aya nodded: "He, I trust you!"

    Aya believes in He, but the other orcs don't. They have already traveled a little over half of the journey. In addition, He is the leader. They can only follow He and continue to walk. There are more and more people.

    Someone said: "Where are you going to the Tianhe Tribe? If you knew that this side would also join other tribes, why not choose to join the Qianshi tribe that day, the Qianshi tribe is a big tribe, and it is also very close to the territory of our Giant Horn Tribe, where can you use it? Going this far?!"

    Kun was angry and said, "The Tianhe tribe is much better than the Qianshi tribe!"

    Someone retorted: "Don't blow it, the Qianshi tribe is already a big tribe, and there are messengers from the temple. That is the real big and good tribe, we have never heard of the Tianhe tribe you mentioned, it is comparable to the Qianshi tribe? Stop joking!"

    Kun had to argue for these words at first, and wanted to tell them Tianhe How good the tribe is, but his fists are no match for four, and his mouth is no better than a dozen mouths, so he can only shut up.

    As for He is silent, he said nothing at the beginning after saying I won't harm you. Perhaps that's what made the people of the Giant Horn Tribe full of contempt for the Tianhe Tribe they were about to go to. Under these remarks, the Tianhe tribe is already 108,000 miles away from the Qianshi tribe in their hearts.

    On this day, Orc Wei began to complain: "It's been so long, how long will it take to arrive?"

    He, who used to be silent in the past, opened his mouth this time. He said, "I'll be there this afternoon."

    Wei and a dozen other people Orc Asian Beast: "???" Will you be there this afternoon? Isn't this lying to them? No, the leader may not have a clear mind, but he will never deceive them, so they are really going to the Tianhe tribe!

    Then the team fell silent uncharacteristically. In the afternoon, the towering mountains were getting closer and closer, and a large dark gray building complex appeared in the eyes of the Orcs and Asian Beasts of the Giant Horn Tribe. Naturally, they did not know what a building complex was. He could only look at the house of the Tianhe Tribe and couldn't wait to ask: "Boss, what is that?"

    He: "There is the Tianhe Tribe!"

    Wu shook his head: "No, He, what are those things I asked?"

    Kun Fei quickly said: "Wu, that is the house of the Tianhe Tribe, where the orcs of the Tianhe Tribe live. It's as warm as spring!"

    Everyone: "???" It's as warm as spring, which is too outrageous! Liars have to say something reliable!

    Wei snorted and said, "Liar." He didn't believe such a thing would happen.

    Kun retorted: "You are the liar. I have lived in a house, and I have personally experienced that the house in winter is as warm as spring. At that time, we were all just outsiders who came to the Tianhe tribe to ask for witches! That's it, it's better than that I don't know how much better the Qianshi tribe is!"