Gu Liu said, "Bring the child here, I'll take

    a look." Yawu Yiyan carried the child over, lifted the animal skin blanket, and revealed the child sleeping in her arms. With his eyes closed, his brows furrowed, his face was terrifyingly pale, Gu Liu reached out to touch the child's forehead, but was scalded by the temperature of his hands, he said, "She is hot."

    Ya Beast nodded: "Yes, Doctor, Ayun has been feeling hot for a long time."

    Gu Liu asked him, "Apart from the fever, is there anything else she is uncomfortable with?"

    Yabeast Alai: "When Ayun was awake, she said her throat was sore!"

    Gu Liu said to Ya Beast, "Open her mouth and I'll take a look."

    Then he turned his head and asked the medical team to bring a small torch over and took the torch. He turned around and checked the child's throat by the light of the torch. He thought that the child was probably suffering from tonsillitis, but when he saw the child's throat, Gu Liu's hand holding the torch instantly tightened. He felt relieved when he realized that he was still wearing a mask, and then he looked at him suddenly. Shan Hemu, who was not wearing a mask, looked at the door again, and immediately said: "Aai, immediately take two masks and put them on Shan Hemu. No, everyone in this room must wear masks!"

    Aai Surprised: "Doctor, what's the matter?"

    Gu Liu: "Come on, there is an infectious disease here."

    Turning his head, he said to Shan He Mu, "Shan, Mu, from now on, any person in these three rooms will be affected. No one can leave."

    Shan and Mu didn't have the slightest suspicion: "Yes, doctor!"

    The Asian beast and the beastman holding the child were terrified, they had no idea what was going on, and Gu Liu said, "Your child is infected. The evil spirit is called diphtheria, and it is highly contagious, and everyone in this room may be infected."

    He looked at the orc and the sub-beast and said, "The two of you may have already been infected."

    The orcs and Asian beasts were full of horror, not only them, but even the medical team and Shan and Mu became restless when they heard Gu Liu's words. Will they all die?

    Ya Beast hugged Xiao Ya Beast tightly and said with tears: "Doctor, do you mean that Ayun will die, and we will all die?"

    Gu Liu: "No, I just want you to know the seriousness of the situation, and diphtheria is a serious problem. This kind of evil spirit, I can expel." I can expel

    the evil spirit like diphtheria.

    It is no exaggeration to say that after Gu Liu's words came to the ground, everyone in the room was relieved, and the panic gradually disappeared. The people of Tianhe tribe settled down again. They all looked at Gu Liu and said nothing to him. The slightest doubt.

    Gu Liu didn't intimidate them either. He checked the child's condition again. The child's throat was covered with gray-white flaky pseudomembrane, the mouth was faintly exuding bad breath, and the lips were cyanotic and purple[1]. It was indeed suffering from diphtheria. undoubtedly!

    Diphtheria is a Class B infectious disease, which is a febrile infectious disease. It belongs to the category of plague in traditional Chinese medicine. To put it more bluntly, this is a kind of plague in ancient China, and it is very harmful.

    In today's China, due to the existence of vaccines, diphtheria is almost invisible, but in this different world, once diphtheria appears, it may develop into an epidemic, especially small orcs and small Asian beasts, which are very susceptible to this disease. Pay attention and die.