He asked Kun to stretch out his hand to give him a pulse, and then asked him, "Do you feel sick when you wake up in the morning?"

    Kun widened his eyes and said, "Doctor, how do you know? Not only is it disgusting, but I also always feel sour in my stomach, which is very uncomfortable. It 's comfortable!"

    Gu Liu said, "Take off your shirt and I'll take a look." The

    air suddenly stagnant, Kun's eyes widened, and the tall orc beside him said with a trembling voice, "Doctor...why...take off your clothes?"

    Gu Liu: "..." No, are you big and three thick orcs afraid to take off your clothes?

    "Look at what's on him, just take a look, and take it off."

    Kun sniffed and unbuttoned his shirt, revealing wheat-colored skin with patches of dirt left over from not taking a bath for a long time, Gu Gu said. Stay: "..." Sure enough, you shouldn't have any unrealistic illusions about the hygiene of these orcs and sub-beasts.

    He looked away and looked elsewhere. Sure enough, he saw some ecchymosis. He already had a rough judgment in his heart, but for the sake of safety, he still bought an inspection in the system store. After the inspection without traces, the inspection result It confirmed Gu Liu's judgment that the orc in front of him suffered from chronic gastritis, or Helicobacter pylori (Hp) infection in chronic gastritis.

    Helicobacter pylori infection is the most common condition in chronic gastritis. It is contagious and spreads through mouth-to-mouth and fecal-oral. The population is generally susceptible, but most people do not show symptoms after infection, and only a few Talent will do so.

    "Doctor, what's wrong with Kun? Can he get better?"

    Gu Liu pondered the prescription and said, "Don't worry, as long as he takes his medicine on time and pays attention to his diet, he can get better.

    " The four orcs breathed a sigh of relief, and the leader He put his arm around Kun's shoulder and said, "Kun, did you hear? You can get better! The evil spirit doctor on you can expel it!"

    When the four were elated, Gu Liu He was writing the prescription on the slate with a charcoal pen, and after writing the name of the medicine, Aya took out the relevant medicinal materials from the medicine bag.

    Chinese medicine uses syndrome differentiation in the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases, distinguishing the deficiency and reality of chronic gastritis and the patient's constitution, and then prescribes the right medicine.

    The patient's Kun is damp and heat, and the basic principles for the treatment of this disease are to strengthen the righteousness and eliminate pathogenic factors, invigorate the spleen, invigorate the qi and invigorate the spleen, promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis, and detoxify and clear away heat [1].

    Gu Liukai's medicines include Atractylodes, Poria, Codonopsis, Dandelion, Bletilla striata, Xuanhu, Licorice, Coptis, Pinellia, etc., which can fundamentally kill and inhibit Helicobacter pylori [2] and help patients recover.

    Let Aya take the two people down to boil the medicine, and the next patient came in, a family of three, an orc, a beast, and a child in the arms of the beast, Gu Liu asked: "Who is not? Are you comfortable?"

    He looked at the family of three, the children were invisible for the time being, but the beast and the beast were both pale and their feet were sluggish, at this time the beast said, "Doctor, it's our child, he is haunted by evil spirits. !"

    Just now, Shan went in to explain to them that it was a doctor, not a witch, who expelled the evil spirits, and told the students that the doctor was a witch, so they were relieved, so the Asian animal could call out the doctor at once.