🌊~39

Closing my locker shut, I sat down to put my shoes on.

Day one of Penfield's Annual Swimming Competition was over and I'd successfully secured a spot in the breaststroke and freestyle events for day two.

The locker rooms now buzzed with life and laughter. All the guys were stoked for the bikini car wash party some group of students had organised. I, on the other hand, did not feel like attending a party with half-naked girls, seductively washing cars with soapy water.

"Guys! Guys!" Nana Kwame and Ethan barged into the locker rooms, already dressed up for the party. "Look what we've got!" Nana Kwame held up the backpack he'd just pulled off his shoulder. "Free molly!"

Shouts of joy clouded the air as the guys surrounded Nana Kwame and Ethan for their share of whatever was in the bag. Shaking my head, I turned back to my sneakers, tying a tight firm bow on each of them before sitting back up.

"Dude, aren't you gonna get some molly?" Ethan clapped me on the back then settled down on the bench beside me.

"No, what is it anyway?" I quizzed.

"It's something that's gonna make today's party fire!" Ethan grinned. "I got a good deal for it and decided to share it with the whole team. Every girl who's attending this party is gonna be in a bikini and in order to elevate those feelings of pleasure and ecstasy, molly needs to be there for us. It can also help you, you know."

"Me?" My eyebrows flew up.

"Yeah, you." He poked me in the shoulder. "Princess told me about that Nigerian girl you've been crushing on and it made me realise that you've never hooked up with a girl before, have you?"

"Uuh..." When I couldn't let out a coherent answer, Ethan's grin expanded.

"This is your chance, bro." He dug a hand into his pants pocket and pulled out a small medicine sachet. Three white round tablets sat at the bottom of the plastic bag. "Just take one of these babies and in the next thirty to forty-five minutes, you'll be having the time of your life."

The tablets stared at me from the translucent rubber, daring me to slot one of them into my mouth. And I would have, if scenes from the last party I attended did not flash in my head. I remembered the horrid feeling and the massive headache I had, waking up to find myself stark naked with Princess by my side. That was one of the worst days of my life and to allow myself to go through that a second time would be pretty stupid.

"Thanks for the offer E," I looked my friend in the eye. "But I'm gonna have to pass. I just remembered that I have a quiz, next week Monday and I've barely studied a thing."

"Ah, sometimes I forget how much of a nerd you are." Ethan rolled his eyes. "But still keep the drugs." He rudely shoved them into my khaki pocket. "You never know when you'll need them."

"Yo Ethan! We're heading out!" Nana Kwame yelled and Ethan didn't waste anymore time by my side.

"See you later!"

"Yeah, sure." I watched him high-five Nana Kwame after seeing the number of tablets he had distributed. They soon exited the locker room to continue their drug supplying activities elsewhere. I waited for the remaining guys in the room to leave, then I turned off the lights and locked the place up. Depositing the keys at the security man's post, I finally stepped out of the Sports Complex.

The strong smell of detergent permeated the air, and I could literally feel the booming music in the concrete as I descended the stairs. The parking lot was loaded with cars, people, tons of keg barrels and ice chests, which obviously made sense because this wouldn't be a university party if there wasn't free alcohol. Red water hoses and several buckets were also made available for seductive washing and grinding on cars. There was even a couple having a full make out session on top of a car covered in a mass of soap suds.