Hearing this, Gu Liu was indeed a little soft-hearted, but to say that he was soft-hearted, it would be better to say that he came from a legal society. He felt that the crimes of these eight people did not end there, and that the death penalty in China must be a heinous person to be sentenced.

    But at the same time, Gu Liu knew very clearly that this is not the country of China, this is a cruel primitive society, death is closer to them than ever before, there is no country of China here, the legal system has been developed and perfected, and the laws of the country of China are also in such a society. Not practical.

    More importantly, the current Tianhe tribe is not safe. Why did he go out to invite the small tribe to join the Tianhe tribe, didn't he just want the Tianhe tribe to grow before it was discovered by the Yinyue tribe? Only in this way can they have the strength to compete with the Silver Moon Tribe.

    These eight orcs stayed in the tribe for a few months. Although they definitely did not participate in the core things, since they are all from the hunting team, they must have seen the knife. If they really leave the tribe and go to other places, If the situation of the Tianhe Tribe is leaked out, then before the Tianhe Tribe grows, the disaster will come.

    Therefore, these eight orcs should be killed, and they must be killed. Only when the cost of defecting from the tribe is high enough, the dissatisfied orcs and sub-beasts in the tribe will restrain their words and deeds.

    The eight orcs were rectified on the spot, and Gu Liu looked at the beasts and sub-beasts who were watching. He knew that there must be some dissatisfaction among these people, perhaps not too few.

    In the snow-covered forest, two orcs were patrolling the territory of the Tianhe tribe. One orc sighed: "Oh, hunting them and dying like this."

    Another orc frowned: "They betrayed the tribe, of course they should be executed. "

    That's true, but don't you think what they say makes sense? Asian beasts enjoy the same treatment as orcs, what's that?"

    "But there are not many such sub beasts, just a few, let's talk about it. , Asian beasts don't eat as much as orcs, what do you care about them?"

    "Tsk, why do you have such a big heart? Is this a problem? The problem is that Asian beasts can eat enough on their own, do they still need orcs? ?!"

    "This... don't want orcs, they can't give birth to little orcs and little Asian beasts."

    "..."

    The orc who complained felt that he was really speechless, why did he go out on patrol with such a big-hearted orc , he looked up to the sky and sighed, and finally said: "Let's go, it's getting dark, the tribe is celebrating tonight, we have to go back early." The

    two orcs walked in the direction of the Tianhe tribe, and one orc was still whispering: " It's been a month since the doctor came back, why did you only remember to celebrate the doctor's return now?"

    "Hey, did you say this celebration is for the doctor?"

    "I didn't say it, but isn't it obvious?"

    "Is it obvious?"

    "..." Damn, he will never talk to this person again!

    ...

    The night was dark and the sky was full of stars. In the open space to the north of the Tianhe Tribe, a huge bonfire taller than a person illuminated the entire open space. Countless orcs and beasts sat around the bonfire, talking and laughing with each other. Laugh is not lively.