Jin sniffed and said, "It's all my fault, I stole him out, and it has nothing to do with our tribe, Tianhe tribe witch, fellow warriors, If you want to vent your anger, just face me!"

    Yan's face changed, and several orcs and sub-beasts of the Red Fox tribe shouted in unison: "Witch!"

    Jin shook his head and said, "But before that, please let me see Look at the Asian beast of our tribe, she died, I have to give her one last blessing."

    Gu Liu didn't speak, neither did the Tianhe tribe, nor did the tiger tribe's orcs say anything. In silence, Jin walked to the place. Beside the dead Asian beast, facing the sunlight, he closed his eyes and murmured while jumping.

    The tragic sub-beasts, the silent red fox clansmen, the lonely and beating red-haired orcs, the indistinct chants echoed in everyone's ears, the long tune, the weird pace, and the scorching sun made people dizzy...

    Everyone looked at them, moving and still, life and death. Death is unknown, mysterious and terrifying. Only the same mysterious religion can soothe their fears. Perhaps this is the meaning of the existence of witches.

    Religion is not wrong, but evil | teaching can harm people.

    In the end, Gu Liu took the orcs from the Tianhe tribe and the Tiger tribe and left. He was upset that he was knocked out and kidnapped, but when it came time to investigate, he couldn't start. Did he kidnap Jin once? Not only was he kidnapped once, but he had been through a hundred battles for a long time.

    So go to war? Even if the orcs of the Tianhe tribe and the Tiger tribe are willing, Gu Liu is not willing, fighting means injury and death. He is the doctor of the Tianhe tribe, how could he cause the orcs of the tribe to be injured and die because of this.

    So they finally left. Before leaving, Gu Liu still found the leader of the Red Fox tribe and told him about the preventive measures on how to prevent other people from contracting rabies -

    "If there are still such people in your tribe who are haunted by evil spirits in the future. ,Normal people try not to get close to them, even if you give them food, you should protect yourself, don't let them bite and scratch you. As long as it is the things they have used, such as pottery bowls, it is best not to use them If you want to use it, you have to boil it in boiling water for a long time. Their excrement is also buried in a place and then burned. The most important thing is that their saliva must not get on it, especially the injured area. The saliva is gone. Of course, if it gets on it, rinse it with water immediately, and if you are lucky, you may not be haunted by evil spirits.”

    Rabies virus is transmitted through saliva. Generally speaking, it is best to get rabies vaccine after being bitten by a beast. Of course, catch Injuries also, after all, who knows if those animals have licked their claws before scratching people.

    When Gu stayed in the hospital, he saw someone who thought he had nothing to worry about after being bitten by an animal he domesticated, and eventually died of rabies, because his domesticated animals had not been vaccinated, so there was also a risk.

    Some people judge whether or not to get vaccinated by observing whether the animal that bites them is infected with rabies, but in fact there are asymptomatic carriers of rabies. , injection of rabies vaccine, even if it is just a small scratch, as long as the alcohol rubs it will feel tingling, it needs attention.

    There is indeed a rabies vaccine in the infirmary system, but it is impossible for Gu Liu to inject the people of the Red Fox Tribe, because it will definitely reveal his difference. In front of the orcs of the Tianhe tribe, it is not enough. In front of the orcs of other tribes, Gu Liu asked himself whether he dared to take this risk.

    So all he can do is remind them to take precautions, lest their tribes be wiped out.

    Returning to the Tiger Tribe, without caring about anything else, the first thing Gu Liu did was to check the orcs of the Tianhe Tribe to see if they had any wounds.

    Listening to Jin's meaning, many orcs of the Red Fox tribe have died. I don't know if they all died of rabies, but it is undeniable that the rabies virus already exists in their tribe, so it must be paid attention to.

    The orcs of the Tianhe tribe may be infected with rabies virus as long as they are injured in the process of fighting. The key rabies virus cannot be detected, so what can be done is to take precautions. As long as the injured orcs are injured, rabies vaccine must be beat!

    He vaccinated the injured orcs in the tribe, and Gu Liu looked at the orcs of the Tiger Tribe. After knowing that they were Gun Gun, he even looked at his big and three thick human figures and felt cute, but even if Gun Gun was so cute, he was vaccinating. This matter is still up for debate.

    Gu Liu found Lie and Hei, and said that he wanted to invite the Tiger Tribe orcs to join the Tianhe Tribe. Later that day, he found Li Ya, the leader of the Tiger Tribe, and explained his intention.

    At that time, Sharp Fang and Sharp Claw were sitting together and eating bamboo shoots and bamboo leaves. Gu Liu stared at them. The two orcs were chilled by the sight of Gu Liu, and Sharp Claw handed Gu Liu a handful of bamboo leaves and said. : "Do you want to eat?"

    Gu Liu shook his head, showing a kind smile: "I don't want to eat, you can eat."

    Sharp teeth and sharp claws: "..." What happened to the witch of the Tianhe tribe? !

    After listening to Gu Liu's invitation, Li Ya refused without hesitation, and Gu Liu asked him: "Why? If there is no bamboo, we can immediately transplant a large amount of bamboo."

    Li Ya shook his head and said: " Wu, just listening to you, I think the Tianhe tribe is very good. There are witches who can really expel evil spirits, powerful orcs and forests with sufficient food, but we have other things to do and can't join Tianhe tribe."

    Gu Liu tentatively asked: "Is it related to the sub-beasts of your tribe?"

    Sharp teeth stopped talking, sharp claws shrank in the corner and chewed bamboo leaves, seeing their firm attitude, Gu Liu sighed, he Said: "Okay, but before I leave, I want to remind you that it is best not to conflict with the orcs of the Red Fox tribe in recent days. The evil spirits infected by the orcs and sub-beasts in their tribe are terrible. If they are caught or bitten, they will be killed immediately. If an evil spirit enters your body, you will surely die."

    Speaking of which, Gu Liu said obscurely: "I have treated the wounds of your tribe's injured orcs, but I can't guarantee that they will not be infiltrated by evil spirits, so once I find out that there are orcs who are afraid of water, they are afraid of water. Wind, or high fever, convulsions, then it is very likely that evil spirits have entered the body, and you have to be as careful as the orcs of the Red Fox tribe."

    Sharp teeth nodded: "Thank you Wu, if possible, we are very willing to The people who joined the Tianhe tribe are just..."

    Li Ya shook his head, "Don't talk about that, when will you leave, we will see you off!"

    Gu Liu smiled and said, "Okay." But

    he was very regretful. It's a pity that the Tiger Tribe failed to join the Tianhe Tribe, and he also regrets that he couldn't vaccinate the injured orcs of the Tiger Tribe against rabies.

    The rabies vaccine in the system is the same as that of Huaguo. Staying so long is time.

    The early autumn is coming, and their itinerary, Aman, has been set, and they must return to the tribe before winter to prepare for the cold winter.