Jin looked arrogant, three days He didn't believe in Gu Liu before, thinking that Gu Liu was a liar, but Li Ya, the leader of the Tiger Tribe, didn't say anything.

    He was afraid, afraid that this sub-beast claiming to be a witch could make the five orcs better. Wouldn't that mean that the witch of the Red Fox tribe was useless, so would he be killed by Sharp Fang? Therefore, he prayed to the gods every day, praying that the five orcs would not get better. Only in this way could he prove that the inability to expel the evil spirits from the five orcs was not his problem.

    After waiting anxiously for three days, he ran outside the cave where the five orcs were located early this morning. Knowing that they didn't seem to be getting better, he breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that the Asian beast was really a liar, what poisoning? , It's all he said to lie, it's been three days, and those orcs haven't gotten better, so it must be that they won't get better!

    So when he waited for Guliu to return to the tribe, he pulled the leader of the tiger tribe, Liya, to expose the true face of this sub-beast in public. In this way, he might be able to stabilize his position in Liya's heart. Liya should won't kill him.

    Jin came violently, he concluded that Gu Liu must be in a state of confusion and panic at the moment, so he looked straight at Gu Liu and said, "Three days have passed, you liar, tell the truth!"

    Gu Liu carelessly He handed the herbal medicine in his hand to Lie and Hei, digging out his ears, and said casually: "What do you want me to say?"

    Jin: "Say you are a liar!"

    Gu Liu nodded and said, "You are a liar ."

    Jin turned his head and said to Li Ya, "Li Ya, you can see that he himself

    admits—" "No!" Jin glared at Gu Liu and said angrily, "Who are you calling a liar?!"

    Gu Liu shrugged, " Didn't you say that? Saying you are a liar."

    "I told you to call you a liar! No, you are a liar, not me!"

    Gu Liu said innocently: "Yes, you are a liar, no I'm a liar."

    Jin: "!!!"

    "You are talking nonsense!!"

    Gu Liu sighed: "You are really strange, if you don't say what you say, you will be angry, but if you say what you say, you will also be angry. Be angry."

    Jin's face was full of grief and anger!

    Gu Liu stopped teasing him, and said to Li Ya: "Boss, I checked their condition this morning, they are recovering well, have you been there?"

    Li Ya nodded: "Their skin and eyes are already gone. It's the same as us."

    Jin on the side was dumbfounded, looked at Li Ya and then at Gu Liu, and finally couldn't help but accept a cruel fact - Li Ya believed in this sub beast for a long time! And the five orcs were almost cured! how can that be? !

    Jin looked in disbelief. He didn't even care about the fact that he was laughed at by two people. He immediately turned around and ran away. He wanted to see if the five orcs were really getting better? !

    This Gu Liu said to Li Ya, "Yes, it was caused by poisoning. The return of the skin color to normal indicates that the treatment is effective. Their poisoning is not too deep. Don't eat Polygonum multiflorum in the future, and they will return to normal after a while."

    Sharp Ya: "Thank you, the witch of the Tianhe Tribe, as long as it belongs to our tribe, you can do whatever you want."

    Gu Liu glanced at the orcs, and said in his heart that those herbal bamboos don't need your approval. What he wants most is the The orcs of this tribe, along the way, they have also encountered several such small tribes without witches, most of which are weak tribes, and the Tiger tribe is the first beast tribe they encountered.

    And after three days of investigation, he found that the orcs of this tiger tribe were very straightforward, and they were straight-forward in what they said and did. Perhaps because they liked eating bamboo, they didn't have the fighting problems of other orcs, which Gu Liu greatly appreciated.

    Moreover, the leader Li Ya is not a superstitious man. It can be seen from the fact that he asked for their food to treat five orcs three days ago. Such a tribe is suitable for joining their Tianhe tribe!

    But all this still depends on the Tiger Tribe's own intentions, and Gu Liu feels a little mysterious. After all, a good tribe leader, why would he want to join another tribe? The weak tribe cannot resist the dangers of the outside world. Fortunately, the Tiger tribe is obviously not like this. Their strength is very strong. As long as the prey is not too large, hunting is not difficult for them, and dozens of orcs from their tribe can still live here. Tasty.

    The only thing that can be done is that there are no sub-beasts in their tribe. Yes, there are dozens of people in the Tiger tribe, each of them is an orc, and there is not a single sub-beast. Gu Liuyou asked the orcs of the Tiger tribe, but they all kept it a secret, saying At this point, just change the subject rigidly or just walk away, there must be something wrong here.

    Gu Liu smiled and said: "Leader Sharp, we have found a lot of herbs in your territory these days, and we have also dug some bamboo to bring back to our own tribe."

    Sharp: "These are all found by you, It has nothing to do with us, so it can't be used as a thank you gift."

    Gu Liu smiled, he really liked such an honest orc, so he said, "Since this is the case, I'll just say it straight, I don't know if the leader of sharp teeth can Answer my doubts?"

    Li Ya: "You ask."

    Gu Liu: "I'm curious why there isn't a sub-beast in the Tiger Tribe?"

    Li Ya's eyes suddenly changed, and he looked at Gu Liu and said, "Why are you asking this? Gu Liu: " I'm just

    curious."

    Li Ya said, "I can't answer you this question."

    At this moment, Li Claw ran over from the bamboo forest, and he shouted: "Brother, from the Red Fox tribe. Orcs are calling!"

    Outside the bamboo forest, dozens of huge red foxes were running through the jungle. Suddenly the fox in the front stopped. The fox said, "The orcs of the Tiger Tribe have found us."

    A fox beside him said angrily. : "I found out, our Red Fox Tribe fought with them! This is the fifth time they have robbed the witch from our tribe. They didn't take the orcs of our Red Fox Tribe seriously at all. It's too hateful, we must Let them pay the price!"

    The narrow eyes of the leading red fox sank, and he said, "Yes, this time we will definitely let them know that our red fox tribe is not easy to mess with!"

    He looked at the fox beside him, " But Le, you have to remember that the most important thing for us this time is to snatch Wu Wu back, we must leave immediately, the people in the tribe are still waiting for us!" The

    red fox nodded: "I see, leader! "