However, Sharp Claw remembered the question that he hadn't answered yet, so he asked again: "Hey, you haven't told me yet, aren't the five orcs of our tribe really haunted by evil spirits?"

    Gu Liu took a sip . The stewed meat soup was filled with corn. The soup was a little sweet, and he swallowed the soup. He said, "No, I said they were just poisoned by eating Polygonum multiflorum."

    After that, he picked up a piece of corn and gnawed it. , He still likes corn more than pure stew.

    Sharp Claw frowned, and after eating the bamboo shoots in his hand, he scratched his head and said, "That sharp-leaf grass...he...shouwu is really poisonous? Anyone who eats it will become like them. Is it?"

    Gu Liu glanced at him, remembered what he had said before when he doubted himself, looked him up and down and said, "Why, don't you doubt me now?"

    Li Claw immediately raised his chin and said, "I'm still suspicious, I won't believe you until they get better!"

    Gu Liu blew the soup, "It will take a few days until you believe me. Ask me again later."

    "No!" Sharpclaw became anxious, he hesitated and said, "Actually, I think...you are quite right."

    He lowered his head and said, "Actually, many orcs in our tribe are Just like the five of them, we searched for many witches for them, but to no avail, they became weaker and weaker day by day, and they all died in the end."

    "Those witches all said that our tribe was rejected by the gods and cursed by evil spirits. Even if the witches from the temple come, they can't save us, only you, you said that they are not haunted by evil spirits, I just want to know if you lied to us?"

    Gu Liu stopped and looked at him and said word by word: "Li Claw, every word I said is true, they are just poisoned, they are definitely not haunted by evil spirits."

    There seemed to be broken light in Claw's eyes, and he said: "Can you—"

    "Claw is back. Sharp Claw

    's words stopped abruptly, Gu Liu followed the sound, and the leader of the Tiger Tribe, Li Ya, looked at his younger brother coldly and said, "I still haven't come!"

    Sharp Claw looked at Gu Liu and then at his brother, it seemed He wanted to say something, but in the end he left in despair.

    ...

    Three days passed in a flash. During these three days, Gu Liu traveled all over the territory of the Tiger Tribe. In addition to bamboo and Polygonum multiflorum, he found several kinds of herbs, and he even discovered anise tree, also known as star anise. Star anise is a very common spice in China, and it is also a traditional Chinese medicine. It is mainly used to treat abdominal pain due to cold and colic, cold pain in the waist and knees, vomiting due to cold stomach, abdominal pain, and athlete's foot due to cold and dampness [1].

    Not to mention the medicinal effects for the time being, seeing this familiar spice, Gu Liu immediately thought of several others: cinnamon, fragrant leaves, etc. These are all spices for making braised pork, thinking about it, he is greedy again When he got up, after a full year of eating without seasonings, he was really greedy and greedy.

    Filled with all kinds of delicacies from China, Gu Liu dragged himself back to the Tiger Tribe, and a red-haired orc rushed up, pointed at Gu Liu and said, "Li Ya, I said he is a liar! It's been three days, and the five people who are haunted by evil spirits still haven't gotten better, and he looks at the five orcs haunted by evil spirits every day, and then goes out with the orcs of their tribe. The territory is all over, I don’t think he is a doctor at all, and he doesn’t know how to expel evil spirits, they come to your tribe to occupy your tribe!”