"Speaking of the doctor has been gone for almost a month, I really want to see a doctor, Ke, why is there no doctor? Come back?"

    Ke: "Your doctor said, it takes too much time to come and go, and we will send people to you from the Black Bull Tribe in the future!" At this time, an orc     shouted

    : "The leader is here!"

, Kai, three tall, strong and ferocious orcs came out of the tribe, and there are countless orcs and sub-beasts behind them. Several orcs of the Black Bull tribe have seen it before. Naturally, they don’t think there is anything, but The orcs of the Long-Eared Tribe have never seen so many ferocious beasts. Even if they knew that this was where they would live in the future, they still couldn’t control their physiological reactions. There are even Asian beasts and orcs who fainted like this!

    The Orcs of the Long-Eared Tribe didn't even react yet, but the Orcs of the Tianhe Tribe on the side exclaimed and quickly stepped forward to catch the person, shouting, "Someone is faint here, go find the Asian Beast from the medical team!"

    "Someone is dizzy here too!"

    At this time, Jiao, Huo, and Kai happened to walk in front of the wolf, and when they heard the voice, they looked at the fainted orcs and sub-beasts, their brows furrowed, and then the three of them looked at them again. Wolf, Horn: "You are—hey, what's wrong with you?!"

    He caught the orc who fell softly to the ground, Horn, Roar, and Kai looked at each other, and Horn said, "You see, I didn't do anything. "

    Get out of the way, Adu and Aya are here, let them show the new orcs!"

    Soon Adu and Aya checked the fainted orcs, and the horns quickly asked: "Do you see it? What's wrong with them?"

    A Du and A Ya looked at each other, A Du scratched his head and said, "Boss, maybe Aya and I didn't learn, okay, we... didn't see that they had What's wrong."

    Jiao frowned: "How could it be? How could they faint without a bad place?"

    He looked at the other orcs and sub-beasts of the Long-Eared Tribe and wanted to ask them, but found these The beastman, the beast, lowered his head, stood there shivering, and horned: "???" What's going on?

    "Oh, I remembered!" Ke suddenly said, and the sudden fainting of the long-eared tribe orcs also shocked him. He didn't remember it for a while. Now that he saw the appearance of the long-eared tribe orcs, he finally When he reacted, he pulled the horn to one side and said in a low voice, "Boss, the doctor told me when we parted that he said that the orcs and sub-beasts of the Long-Eared Tribe are very timid, and they saw too many beasts and beasts at one time. They would be frightened and fainted, so let the leader arrange them to live around the Asian beasts, and let them slowly get in touch with the beasts and beasts in the tribe."

    Jiao: "..." There are still such cowardly groups in this world. !

    Well, since I'm not sick, it's not a big problem to be stunned. When the horns walked back, I arranged the orcs of the long-eared tribe in the houses around the beasts, and even calmed down their voices to appease the tenacious support. The fainted long-eared tribe orc Ya Beast said: "Don't worry, you will be a part of our Tianhe tribe from now on, you can live in our tribe with peace of mind.

    " Only let the Asian beasts in the tribe bring the orcs from the long-eared tribe to settle in the tribe, and the enthusiastic orcs wanted to come forward to help, but he was immediately stopped by him. What a joke, the orcs go up and stun another one. How to do?

    ...

    Wolf opened his eyes in a daze, and the first thing he saw was the top of the 'cave', but it was strange, why is the top of this cave made of wood, or is it black?