The orc next to him seemed a little dissatisfied. He wanted to say something, the orc gave him an elbow and said in a low voice, "I didn't see that they were all fierce orcs? Killing the four of us is a matter of raising their claws!" The

    dissatisfied orc closed his eyes. The four orcs from the Youxi tribe carefully looked at the people of the Tianhe tribe, and the orc who opened the mouth said at this time: "To tell the truth from a few adults, the four of us are orcs from the nearby Youxi tribe, our tribe It’s a small tribe, and there are about a hundred orcs. Tonight we came out of the tribe and knew about many orcs. If we didn’t go back,

    we would be afraid that they would come out to find us.” He added: “Of course, we will be obedient when we go back. Yes, and will stop other orcs in the tribe who want to come to the Long-Eared tribe!"

    "A few adults might as well let us go."

    This orc from the Youxi tribe looked at the several orcs of the Tianhe tribe with a flat face, his attitude was low, and his words were pleasant, but he felt that he was unlucky and cursed the Tianhe tribe for getting in the way. The four of them were supposed to be happy tonight, but who would have thought that so many orcs would appear halfway through!

    At that time, he and the other two orcs were walking towards the cave, and they were about to stun the rabbit orcs who were guarding the door, but they were instantly subdued by the two orcs. Can't move.

    For them, this is simply a great shame. When they go back, they must call all the other orcs in the tribe. What if these orcs are fierce orcs? It's not only a dozen or so, can a dozen people still beat their more than 100 orcs?

    He thought so in his heart, but his face was not exposed at all. Lie frowned and said, "Whether we will let you go or not, we have to decide whether or not to see what the long-eared tribe means."

    Hei next to him also said: "Yes, you are hurting the sub-beasts of the Long-Eared Tribe. Of course, it is the Long-Eared Tribe that decides what to do with you."

    Both he and Lie looked at the four orcs with disgust, the orcs thought. If you want a sub-beast, then go after the sub-beast in an upright and open manner, but these four orcs sneaked into the Long-Ear tribe quietly in the middle of the night and forced the sub-beast. This kind of behavior will be spurned by everyone in the Tianhe tribe. , that orc will be kicked out of the tribe!

    Hearing what they said, the four Orcs of the Youxi Tribe looked at each other, and then looked at the Orcs of the Long-Eared Tribe.

    The orcs of the Long-ear tribe stood on their other side and looked at them silently, and an orc of the Youxi tribe said: "Leader of the Long-ear tribe, we have done nothing tonight, the orcs of your tribe. We didn't get hurt, shouldn't you let us go?"

    The people of the Long-eared tribe stared at them, and the four orcs despised them. A small Long-eared tribe, especially the orcs in the tribe, were almost as weak as the Asian beasts. How dare such a small tribe dare to offend the Youxi tribe? It's not like this kind of thing hasn't happened before, and the long-eared tribe has swallowed their anger. It is estimated that they have long been used to it. In other words, if it wasn't for the beautiful Asian beasts of their tribe and the weak orcs, how could the Youxi tribe allow them to survive in the territory of the Youxi tribe?

    If the beastmen were asked to let them go before, they didn’t have a clue in their hearts, so now they are completely relaxed in the face of the orcs of the long-eared tribe, how could the long-eared tribe have the courage to resist them?

    "No, let it go!" The

    four orcs widened their eyes in astonishment. They looked at the leader of the Long-Eared Tribe, as if not believing that the words just came out of his mouth, the Long-Eared Tribe leader Wolf gritted his teeth: "You guys If you dare to hurt the orcs of our Long-Eared Tribe, you will have to pay for it!"

    "Wolf!" the Orcs of the Youxi Tribe shouted, "We are Orcs of the Youxi Tribe, and your Long-Eared Tribe still depends on our Youxi Tribe. Survival, you don't let us go, do you want your long-eared tribe to disappear?"

    This is a clear threat, and it is indeed a threat to the point. For the long-eared tribe, they do not depend on a powerful tribe, rely on them The weak power of the tribe orcs has almost no way to resist the invasion from other tribes, so even if they are bullied, they have always stayed in the territory of the Youxi tribe, why is it not the deterrent of the Youxi tribe?

    The blue veins on the wolf's forehead jumped, and the faces of the orcs and sub-beasts of the long-eared tribe showed humiliation.

    "No, we won't let you go this time!" The

    words seemed to be squeezed out of his teeth, and the wolf stared at the four orcs, as if seeing the first time, those in the tribe The orcs who stood up but were brutally killed by these baboons, his eyes widened, his eyes were bloodshot, and he said: "Even if you kill you, our long-eared tribe will disappear! I will kill you tonight, for the sake of The Orcs and Asian Beasts of our tribe who died at your hands take revenge!"

    "Kill them! Kill them!!"

    As the wolf's voice fell, the orcs and Asian beasts of the Long-Eared Tribe roared angrily. They all looked at the four orcs of the Youxi tribe, their faces and eyes were full of anger, full of hatred!

    The four Youxi tribe orcs said in horror: "You are crazy! Your Long-Eared Tribe still depends on our Youxi tribe. You dare to kill us, aren't you afraid of our Youxi tribe's revenge?! You cowardly, cowardly and Poor rabbit orcs, do you really think these dozen orcs can support you? When they leave, your long-eared tribe will be finished!"

    A sub-beast in the crowd said viciously: "We don't care! If we die, we will die. We will also pull you together before we die!" The

    four Youxi tribe orcs said, "Crazy! You are all crazy!"

    Gu Liu watched this scene from a distance, and he thought that he could make these timid orcs from the Long-Eared tribe. The Asian beasts are forced into this way, these orcs of the Youxi tribe are really sinful!