The orcs and sub-beasts of their tribe are too weak to resist these shameless baboons!

    Oman stopped moving, and the orc patted Oman's face with satisfaction, "That's right, that's it, darling, so that you long-eared tribe can stay in the territory of the Youxi tribe." As

    he spoke, he fell down impatiently When he got up, Oman closed his eyes in despair...

    "Bang——"

    "Fuck! Who is coming to court death!"

    Aman was stunned for a moment. He opened his eyes and saw the orc from the Youxi tribe being knocked out. The man quickly got up and roared at her behind.

    Aman swallowed her saliva. At this moment, a deep voice sounded behind her: "Courting death? I think it is you who is courting death!"

    This voice! Aman turned her head sharply, and the moonlight came in through the gaps in the branches and leaves, and she saw a pair of golden eyes that were full of coldness!

    Suddenly the owner of the eyes moved, Oman's eyes didn't dare to blink, only to see the tall figure collided with another figure, she clenched her fists, the Youxi tribe is the most powerful tribe in the vicinity, their tribe The orcs are also the most powerful in the vicinity. The orcs of this mobile tribe——

    "Haw, Haw, Haw-"

    The moment the two collided, a miserable cry rang out in the forest immediately, and Oman's eyes widened. It was... the screams of baboons!

    She raised her head and watched the tall figure walking towards her, in the hands of the tall orc... dragging a baboon that had passed out! He even directly beat the orcs from the Xi tribe into the shape of beasts!

    Suddenly remembering something, Oman immediately said: "The cave, they, other Asian beasts!"

    Because of her excessive urgency, she had no way to organize her own language. Seeing her so nervous, the tall orc said: "Relax, other orcs in our tribe. It will be resolved." Lie stretched out his     hand

    towards the weak Asian beast and said, "Can you still stand up? We have to go to the tribe."

The tree behind him stood up, followed behind the tall orcs into the tribe, and at a glance saw the orcs of the Youxi tribe lying on the ground. trembling.

    Aman's eyes widened, her eyes shining brightly at the blond orc in front of her.

    ...

    The moon was in the middle of the sky, and the bright moonlight poured down, laying a layer of silver frost on the ground. The long-eared tribe, which should have been sleeping peacefully, was now brightly lit. The two fires in front of the tribe were lit, illuminating the open space in front of the cave red. bright red.

    The orcs and Asian beasts of the Long-Eared Tribe all came out of the cave, their eyes fixed on the four orcs in the center. The four orcs were back to back and seemed a little scared. , He, the orcs of the Tianhe tribe said, "You... Who are you? You are definitely not from the Long-Eared Tribe!"

    The orcs in front of them knew at a glance that they must be fierce orcs, and they were definitely from the Youxi tribe. The kind of orcs who dare not provoke, why do such orcs appear in the long-eared tribe?

    Lie at the front said, "What if we are not from the Long-Eared Tribe? Who is your business!"

    The face of the Orc from the Youxi Tribe flashed with anger, and the orc beside him bumped into him, looking at Lie Several tall and strong orcs said: "Several adults, we didn't know that you were also in the Long-Eared Tribe. If we had known, we would not have come to the Long-Eared Tribe. It's our fault that we offended you. The four of us I am willing to hunt the sharp-horned beasts for the adults as compensation, I hope the adults can let us go, and we promise that as long as you are still in the Long-Eared Tribe, we will never come here!"