In fact, at that time, the little orc Xun Xun took the fever-reducing needle for almost half an hour before the fever subsided, even the fever-reducing needle was impossible. Immediately, but the orcs of the Black Bull Tribe who were present did not feel that there was anything wrong, but nodded in agreement.

    An orc sighed: "The doctor is the most powerful person I have ever seen. Perhaps only the witches of the temple can compare with the doctor!"

    Hearing this, Asin put down the brick in his hand and clapped his hand. Ash, shook his head and said, "No."

    The orc of the Black Bull tribe: "???"

    Mad: "What do you mean? Do you think doctors are inferior to the witches in the temple?"

    Asin glared at him: "How is that possible! What I mean is that the witches in the temple are not as good as doctors!"

    Several orcs from the Black Bull tribe looked at each other and said frantically: "It's not like this."

    Their confirmation was healable. Awesome, thank the doctor for saving them, but where is the temple? It is the closest place to the gods. I heard that as long as the orcs and beasts can enter the temple, they can accompany the gods after death. I think they have How much divine power, in their hearts, doctors are as powerful as the witches in the temple, even more powerful than the witches in the temple, is this possible?

    Seeing that they didn't believe it, Asin shook his head, with the expression and tone of a frog in a well: "I ask you, do you know the evil spirit messenger?" He

    frowned and said, "Of course, there are people in our tribe who have been attacked by the evil spirit messenger. If you bite it, you will be surrounded by evil spirits immediately, and you will die soon!"

    Another orc added: "The evil spirit messenger is the most terrible thing! I was almost bitten by the evil spirit messenger once!"

    Asin raised his head He snorted and said, "Then do you think the witch of the temple can save the person bitten by the evil spirit messenger?"

    The orcs of the Black Bull Tribe said in unison, "It's impossible!"

    Kuang said, "Our Black Bull Tribe is a mobile tribe. , We have been to many tribes, big and small, but no witch can save the person bitten by the evil spirit messenger, those witches all told us that the witch in the temple can never do this!"

    Asin raised his chin . When he got even higher, he said, "But doctors can do it!"

    "Impossible!"

    "You're lying!"

    "A person bitten by an evil spirit messenger will die in less than a day, how can it be saved?!"

    Axin said loudly: "I'm not lying! Aye, the little Asian beast of our tribe, was bitten by the evil spirit messenger. At that time, her mouth changed color, and the bite on her leg was terrifying. She was rescued, and she is still alive now! There is no difference with other little Asian beasts!" After he finished speaking, he raised his hand, pointed to the little Asian beast in the distance, and said, "     Look

    , that is Aye!"

There was really a party involved, a few orcs widened their eyes, and Asin continued to ask: "Have you ever seen a broken leg become the same as before?"

    A few orcs looked at each other and laughed wildly: "The leg We have seen a lot of broken orcs, the kind of thing you said is absolutely impossible!"

    Asin raised his hand and pointed directly at Lie not far away: "His name is Lie, and his left leg was last year's time. It was broken, but the doctor restored his leg to normal, can you tell that his leg was broken?"

    Lie, who has amazing hearing, glanced over here. An orc from the Black Bull Tribe rolled his eyes and ran over to ask, "Has your left leg been broken before?"

    Lie: "..." Why is there such a thing as poking people's hearts directly son?

    But in the end, he hummed with a sullen face, expressing his affirmation. The orcs from the Black Bull Tribe who got the answer looked at his left leg hard, and returned to the few orcs with a shocked and dazed expression, and then several orcs stared together. He looked at his left leg, and looking at their appearance, there was a bit of meaning to open his trouser legs first.

    Lie: "..." Who are these people!

    He carried the bricks and walked away, and several Orcs from the Black Bull Tribe sighed -

    "I really can't see it at all! It's like his legs have never been broken!"

    "God, how is this done? Yes!"

    "Is his leg still his?"

    Lie heard a black line in the distance: "..." The legs on your body are not yours!

    Several orcs from the Black Bull Tribe looked at Asin in shock: "The doctor is so powerful?!"

    Asin's chin was almost parallel to the ground, he snorted: "That's right, there are even more powerful ones! "

    Several orcs stared at round eyes and asked hastily: "Come on, tell me, what else?!"

    "Do you know what green pepper is? Do you know why many little orcs and little Asian beasts have stomach pains? Do you know why?" Can't you use fire to expel the evil spirits from the wound? Do you know how to expel the evil spirits from the wound? Do you know how to stew the best way to eat it?..."

    Hey, something seems to have gotten in, but it doesn't matter, no one is there anyway. Caring about it, Asin spoke so loudly that the orcs of the Black Bull tribe screamed in surprise, and both sides expressed their satisfaction!

    Seeing this scene, several Asian beasts in the distance let out a long sigh of relief. Ah He said, "We can finally be freed!"