And praise, praise, but you can say something new, Asin, there are just a few things that are turned upside down every day, who in the tribe does not know about these things that doctors do for the tribe? The most important thing is that these things have been over for a long time. Well, the orcs and sub-beasts in the tribe have already praised them for a few rounds!

    I don't know what's going on with Asin. He used to ignore the doctor's love, and they naturally couldn't understand it, but now he brings out the things that the whole tribe knows about every day, over and over again in their ears. Nao Nao, they can't stand it any more!

    So Ah Xin, who had only praised the doctor for a few days, found that he seemed to be isolated again. Everyone was with him when he was eating, sleeping, collecting, and planting fruit. Usually, everyone also talked and laughed with him, but as long as he opened his mouth to praise Doctor, these orcs and sub-beasts slipped away immediately.

    Asin was angry, thinking to himself what is going on? Are these people in the tribe all white-eyed wolves? The doctor has done so many things for the tribe, making the life of the tribe better and better, but these people don't want to hear about the doctor, these orcs and beasts in the tribe are very problematic!

    On this day, Axin was angry and left the team of farming fruit and joined the team of building houses. Before he could finish speaking, he found that there was empty space beside him again, Axin widened his eyes, what happened to this tribe? This is the case with the sub-beasts that farm fruit, and the same is true of the sub-beasts who build houses!

    It was at this time that Ashin heard a voice from behind: "What are you doing?"

    Ashin turned his head and saw several strange orcs walking towards him, he asked cautiously, "You are not our tribe. Who are you?"

    "My name is Mad, I'm an orc from the Black Bull Tribe. In winter, our tribe got help from a doctor, and we are here to thank the doctor!"

    said the orc standing at the front, and he He was very tall, and Asin moved his nose, he smelled it, these strange orcs, the leader and Hei were the same kind of orcs, they were all black bull orcs.     A Xin was a little surprised

    . He asked, "Is the Hei Niu Tribe very close to our Tianhe Tribe?"

    Kuang said, "Not so close. It took us fifteen days to reach the Tianhe Tribe."

: "Have you all come so far?"

    An orc behind Kuang said, "The doctor saved the lives of all the little orcs in our tribe and the little Asian beasts. Even if we walk for 30 days, we must thank the doctor!

    " The orcs responded, Axin suddenly laughed, and he said, "You guys are really insightful, our tribe's doctors are the most powerful!"

    Kuang said: "We know that in winter, the orcs of our tribe took the little orcs to the Youtao tribe, but the witch of the Tao tribe drove us out, and he couldn't help our tribe's little ones. The orc Xiaoya beast expelled the evil spirits, or the doctor appeared to save our tribe, he gave us herbal medicine, and also told us how to take care of and help the little orc Xiaoya beast, and then the little orc Xiaoya beast in our tribe all got better!"

    The more he talked, the more excited he became. In the end, he even clenched his fists, his eyes lit up and said: "After returning to the tribe, many adult orcs and sub-beasts also developed chickenpox. No one in our tribe has died!"

    The orc behind him also said excitedly: "Also, in the cave, a little orc was so hot that he couldn't wake up, and such a little orc would definitely die. But the doctor wiped his ass, and the little orc is no longer hot!"