Chapter 4: His Red Superciliums

The bitter scent of the hospital tasted foreign on you're tongue. Elmo sat in the flimsy plastic chair opposite you'res, his powerful gaze focussed attentively on the hands of a nearby clock.

You know you should be worried about PP, but instead you find you're eyes wandering towards Elmo. You watch carefully as he shifts forward. It's hard to notice, but you can see the edges of Elmo's alpha front beginning to fracture. The crease between his soft, fluffy, luxurious red superciliums, the alertness of his posture and the way he taps his foot assertively against the floor, like an impatient but motherly gangster.
You sit back in you're chair, trying to tear your mind away from your CEO. According to the clock it's 10:30, an hour since PP had been administered. Your starting to grow worried. You know the burns were bad, but how bad? Will she have to get her leg amputated? Are the burns fatal? You can feel you're heartbeat begin to speed up, and you're palms grow sweaty. It feels like someone's put you're life in slow-mo, and the second hand of the clock is being dragged through unicorn slime.
A hand being gently placed on you're back pulls you out of you're thoughts. You turn around to see Elmo smiling gently and sincerely at you, like a demon masquerading as an angel.
"Calm down (y/n)," Elmo says, making eye contact with you. You can feel you'reself getting lost in his obsidian orbs.

"Deep breaths," Elmo instructs commandingly.
You close you're eyes, and breathe in deeply. When you open you're eyes again to exhale, you feel much calmer. You take a second to admire the way Elmo took control of the situation assertively... like an alpha.
To be continued...