Oh yeah, this trip is all about putting a ring on Violet's finger and the rest will be a history. Violet has no idea and I know this, Liam is going to propose to her at where his dad proposed to his mum but sadly his dad is no more.
It is left with his big sister Sabrina who owns wedding gowns shop and his mum Lana. Aidan called and his whole family joined thanking me for the memory book I made for them.

Aimee, Amber and Alexis has posted it on Instagram and tagged me.
"Hey, you never cease to amaze me. I am proud of you." Aidan's husky voice messes with my emotional stability and I smile.
"Thank you." I mumble. I need to regain my memory like now.
My phone chimes and it was Amber snapping the memory book I made for them and they have added the same picture of me and Aidan that I wanted to add and she wrote "now it is complete."

I was taking a break and I look around mentally preparing to feel anything which will help me remember everything. I closed my eyes replaying my relationship with Nathan and gosh there were many signs that says I should have broken up with him but he proves himself to be a better man and at our wedding I was happy and that ends it.
I groan as I was losing concentration and it seems like I have a mental block and my phone rings startling me.

It was Violet face timing me and calming down I answered.
"What the hell happened to you Vi? Did someone hurt you? Why the hell are you crying?" I asked all at once holding the phone tight and she uses her left hand to fan her face.
"It is Liam's fault." She answers and sniffles and someone laughs and it was Liam.
"Wait a minute, what did he do and hold on..." I said and stop to look at her finger and I saw the diamond rings sparkling like the stars in her eyes.

"Oh my God!" I scream and she giggles. "Yes!" She squeals waving her hand and I blinked back the tears.
"I am so happy for you." I sniffle and she smiles. "Hi Faith, it is nice to meet you." Liam's sister waves at me and I smile.
"Hi Sab. I mean sorry, hi Sabrina." I nervously said and she smiles and she has a warm smile.

"Sab is fine. Can I please steal your sister here for a sec?" She politely asked and I now know why Vi was always queasy when talking about her.
A gorgeous lady with other good qualities who is definitely far from bitch is all kind of pressure. "Please do, she is all yours." I politely said and Vi gave me that look which says "see what I was telling you."

This has been a ritual taking a moment to revisit my past and I have been trying to link what my family told me about the past and I recite the sham marriage like I am using spell hoping it will ignite my memory and release everything but it has been a total failure.

"Have you considered torturing your brain?" Cheryl asked and I glare at her. We were at our parents' house making dinner.
Violet and Liam are back from their trip and since we are the only family Vi has, we are celebrating. "She has been trying Cher. I have seen it." Violet defends me and Cher shrugs.
"I need evidence and I can't believe you invited him." Cher grits her teeth as if she doesn't want my parents to hear and I roll my eyes.

"Drama queen. You might sit down for what I am about to tell you." I smirk and she sat on the kitchen stool giving me a death stare.
"I have decided to go live with Nathan." I announced.
"What!" Violet and Cheryl hollers.
"What!" My parents yell and I turned to look at them and they were disappointed. "I can explain dad." I quickly said and dad pulls the kitchen stool for mom to sit down and sat beside her and Violet stopped cutting the veggies and sat down too.

I stood there like I am doing a presentation. "Just kill me already." Cher mutters and I ignore her. "I want you to hear me out okay. I won't be doing this if I didn't think it is important." I said and Cher impatiently gestures her hand for me to hurry up.

"I know something is wrong with my memory and..."
"You didn't believe me when I told you?" Cher raised her eyebrow and she is getting on my nerve.
"I did and Violet can testify that I have done everything to remember for myself what happened." I explain and deeply breathe.
"If you want a cure honey, that devil is not it." Mum said and I nod.
"But I need to try at the every place where it all happened. I need to live with him and that will trigger my brain." I explain and they seem to be getting my concept but they are worried.