Chapter 32

We said our goodbyes and I apologized for not coming back to them.
I was riding home with Liam and Violet and I stare at their interlocked hands from the backseat and I remember my once upon a perfect time with Aidan. I know what I want right from the start, Aidan Lance Walker but then I had to regain my memory and he rejected me and now I am freaking married.

Aidan is just a call or a text away but my guilt is pulling me miles away from him.
I want to believe what what my family is telling me about Nathan for selfish reasons so that I can finally be with Aidan but there goes my all time righteous other self giving me sermon.

I know it is wrong and I know something is wrong with my head, I only remember the happy moments at the court and how we met but I have no memory of what happened after that.
My family told me we were married for six months and I discovered something and that was why I was running away but I don't have a clue.
Deep in my heart I know I want Aidan but the guilt is eating me up and I can't be with him when I am still married to Nathan and not because I am doing it for Nathan's sake but for me.

Karma is always the neighbor next door and I can't cheat well not even with Aidan physically.

I am always at war with myself and I end up hating myself more and that is why I told Aidan that I need time, I can't be so close to him and not touch him and even when we are apart I still see him in my dreams and he is always on my mind.
We arrived and I got out of the car to give the couples time and Liam calls after me.

"Hey, I was right." He grins and I nod. "Yeah you won the bet and I told you no matter what you will win." I reply and Violet frowns.
"Is there something I am missing here? I am her sister and I should know everything." Vi pouts and Liam pulls her close.
"He loves you and Nathan can even confirm it." He goes on and Vi groans.
"Yeah I know but I have a lot on my plate now." I murmur and Vi eyes held concern.

I left them alone and went to my room. I removed my clothes and stare at my reflection for a while. "I have two men in my life now but I can't have who I want." I thought.
I was done taking my bath and wearing Aidan's shirt I intentionally stole, I lay on the bed and I saw his text.

Aidan: you said you needed to be alone but I want to know if you're alright.

I read and smile at the phone, that one person to make me break all the rules.

Me: I miss you so much. Delete. I love you Aidan. Delete. I want you Aidan. Delete.

Aidan: you are typing something baby. Did he hurt you?

I held my breath when I saw the baby and gosh I need a cure for my Aidan Lance Walker syndrome.

Me: yeah I am fine and no he didn't hurt me. And how are you?

Aidan: I am okay and get some sleep, you need it.

I read it and it feels like there is more to the text and I wanted him to say it but I realized I told him I need space and that is what Aidan is going to do.
I wanted to text back that I want us to keep texting but I typed okay instead.

Shit.

Violet left with Liam in the morning and I was fighting to stay awake as she kept going on the instructions of how to kick Nathan's ass if he shows up.
She showed me the fry pan, the baseball bat I don't know why the heck she bought it, she is not a player and not a fan either and lastly the knives.
I went to the office and there were a lot of work to keep me occupied.
Violet and I were thinking of getting a bigger place so to employ more people but I think that will be later, maybe after their honeymoon.

The Angel He Saved जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें