13.No, Whamon

The kids were on their way, running away from Seraphimon's castle, the trailmon speeding more and more, everyone holding on to something with all their might so they won't fall out.

Koji, who was on the side of the trailmon, holding onto his bandana was getting annoyed with the reckless trailmon.

"Hey, bud, can you possibly go any faster?'' Koji asked sarcastically.

"Sure thing, pal. Just hold onto your bandana."The duck trailmon said as he begun speeding even more.

"KOJI!" They all yelled annoyed at the warrior of light.

"What? I was being sarcastic!"He yelled back.

"Zoe, is everything ok back there?"Asked Takuya.

"We've all been better!"Said the blonde.

"One way is fun the other way we done. Said the trailmon.

Ahead of them they saw the road split in two.

"Man, there's two of 'em! Koji yelled.

"What?!" Yelled Takuya looking ahead.

"How can we tell the right way? Koji asked.

"I don't know. The trail is up to the rails. We on the right track now!"Said the trailmon.

"Well, at least it's a little bit smoother in here." Takuya said.

"May I have a word? I want you to give me Seraphimon's egg. I'll take care of it now." Bokomon said
I'm sorry, but I happen to know more about its special needs. He said as he gently took the egg away from the blonde and placed it safely inside his pink waist band.
"Special needs? Like what?" asked Zoe.

"No offence but I really don't wanna know what is happening in there." Said Nayna with a cringe.
"Hold on guys, it's getting' rough again!" Takuya called as everyone tried to hang on to the seats.

Suddenly, the road was very smooth, to everyone's surprise but the surprise changed into terrified screams as the trailmon was falling out of a waterfall.

"I always say one good track deserves another." Trailmon chuckled as we landed safely on the track that was below. "End of the line and all is fine." Trailmon chuckled as he stopped and let all off then backed up out of the cave.
"That's pretty scary. He's gotta go backwards all the way home." Tommy said watching him go.

"Not our problem. We gotta go before rock head and his party gets here." Said Nayna turning to the tunnel behind them.

The others nodded and took off running as soon as she did.

"Hey everybody, there's an opening up ahead!" Takuya said as he saw a blue light.
"Let's just hope it takes us outside" Koji said.

They were getting excited as they got to the mouth of the cave but it all went away when they saw that before them was just another cavern, bigger than the one they came through.

"This doesn't look like outside to me. Does this look like outside to you?" JP asked.
"Well, duh, it's an underground cavern." Said Zoe, her voice echoing through the entire cavern.

"Where's the exit?"Takuya asked.
"Must be one somewhere." Koji said as he and Takuya ran off down to the lower floor, the others following suit.
"Unless you guys wanna swim." Nayna said looking at the water.
"Meaning?" Asked Koji as he looked over at her.

"If there's water in here, then there has to be an opening down below the lake. How else would there be?" She asked rhetorically.

Suddenly a blast of water pushed Tommy into JP, the two boys being slammed into the cavern wall.
"TOMMY!" They all yelled.
All of them gathered around the two drenched Warriors, worried about them.
"JP I don't feel so good." Tommy whimpered.