2.Lobomon, warrior of light

As she walked she looked around then made a slow pirouette looking at the tall trees and all the vegetation.

"This place looks like a perfect heaven...Like...Home..."She thought with a sight then looked at the sky. "I wonder how are they doing. Can they make it even without me?"

Suddenly she heard footsteps behind her. Turning around she met the gaze of a pair of cold dark blue eyes.

"We met before, right? At the hotel..." She said looking at him a bit curious.

"Yeah..." He said coldly passing her.

"Don't sound so excited, It will make me think you're want me around." She said sarcastically.

"You'd like that, don't you." He said on the same tone.

"Oh, yes...I would die for that." She said dramatically passing by him rolling her eyes.

"You're so weird." He said as he started walking with her.

"Said...you..." She said bored.

"I'm not the damsel walking around alone." He said looking back at the D-Tector in his hand that seemed to show some kind of a map.

"You could have fooled me. Lucky you, there may be a knight in shiny armor around ready to save you." She said amused. "Again, why does it matter that I'm alone when you are too"

"I can protect myself, you are only looking for trouble, making me to have to come and save you, all just because you can't keep that smart mouth of yours shut"

"Keh, yeah, right. As if. I'm not some little weakling pushover." She said frowning.

"Right..." He said rolling his eyes only barely missing her foot that passed past his head.

"What the heck are you doing?" He said looking at her shocked.

"Were you saying?" She said proudly.

"This proves nothing."

"Really? Where is your D-Tector?" She asked with a smug smirk.

Surprised by her question, he looked at his hand only to see that his D-tector was gone.

"What the-" he said only to see her holding it.

"It's about deception and brains sometimes, not just force. This proves that you could never survive out there alone." She said looking sternly at him, her arms crossed over her chest.

"I'm not stupid, you know." He said walking away annoyed by the girl's attitude.

"Aha..." She said raising her brows looking sideways amused.

In a short while she heard footsteps again, thing that brought an amused smirk on her face.

"Forgot something?" She said holding up his D-tector only for him to take it. "Not stupid, huh?"

"Shut up..." He said leaving following the map his D-tector was showing.

Nayna left too in another direction then jumped in a tree sitting there. As she stood there out of view, she saw Koji pass by her tree and his destination more than three times. She smirked amused until he finally stopped and saw the hole in the wall by her tree.

"Damn, you're slow." She said jumping off right beside him.

"What?" He said annoyed.

"It's either that or you don't know how to read a map."

"Like you do." He said rolling his eyes.

"Well, I guess I could since I got here before you did all your circles around." She said motioning her fingers around to enhance her message.