10.Fear and loathing in Los Arboles

Everyone was watching in horror the two beasts growling at eachother.

"You guys,this is crazy! Think about what you're doing! Koji, Takuya! Stop this!" Yelled Beetlemon.

"This fight won't be pretty and I don't want either of them to get hurt, but it's a necessity, otherwise Takuya might remain like this and destroy everything and probably himself too." Said Nayna who was watching from the side, not too far away from the warrior of thunder.

"But this is crazy! They'll hurt each other!"

"Then go help Koji get Takuya back. Sitting back and shouting useless things won't help." She said annoyed then looked at the scene before them.

"This is the test Shamanmon was talking about? But why was he talking to Tommy if Koji and JP are the ones fighting?" She thought looking back at Tommy.

BurningGreymon kicked Beetlemon hard, sending him in one of the pillars of the temple, destroying it.

"Takuya, stop!" Said Kendogarurumon as he ran over to help only for the dragon beast to swing its tail, hitting the wolf sending him flying too.

Kendogarurumon didn't even had time to get up that BurningGreymon came running his way holding in his clawed hand Beetlemon by his head then threw the warrior of thunder harshly over the beast of light then started to destroy the pillar around him as if they were challengers, roaring up to the sky.

"There has to be a way to stop him." Said Kendogarurumon finally managing to get up.

"Best way is to wear him off so no one gets hurt." Said Nayna.

"What are you still doing here!? You and the others must get out of here before he attacks you!" The wolf said looking at the white haired girl.

"Don't worry so much about us. Worry about the fight. Right now you are the only one fast enough to wear him off."

He growled and turned back to face the other beast again.

"Alright, if a fight is what you want, fight me!" He shouted making the dragon to turn his way but spotted Beetlemon first.

"Don't look at me." Said the warrior of thunder flying off, in his place jumping Kendogarurumon.

"Is he really going to fight him? What if they hurt each other?" Said Zoe watching the scene before them scared for her friends.

"I'm sure Koji knows what he's doing." Said Nayna approaching her and Tommy.

"Yesterday he couldn't control his spirit either. What if he loses it too?" Asked the blonde looking back at Nayna surprised to see the white haired girl calm and relaxed.

"He won't. He trained last night and managed to control it completely." She said only to hear the wolf beast shout out the name of one of his attacks as he sent a blast of light at the other beast.

"Or he is an idiot who can't follow the most simple instructions..." She said annoyed looking at the wolf. "Hey! I said outrun him to wear him off, not attack him! You're advantage here is not strength but speed. Use it!" She shouted at him.

"You're talking like you are the one fighting. Let me do my thing!"

"What? Losing?"

"Stop bugging me already!" He growled annoyed not realising that BurningGreymon was about to hit him only for Beetlemon to hit the beast of flames away from them.

"Come on, before someone gets hurt." Beetlemon said as he and Kendogarurumon ran into the nearby forest but instead of running after them, BurningGreymon used his lasers to shoot at them but he started a forest fire that grew uncontrollable.