8.Can't keep Grumblemon down

The two walked continuously until the sun started to rise when they finally stopped at a small creek to get some water.

"I still can't believe you wrote that to the others." She said standing beside Koji, her arms crossed over her chest in annoyance.

"Yeah, like you would've been nicer." He said from his crouched position by the water as he cupped some water in his hand and started to drink.

"Of course I could be nicer. I have a consciousness."

"Too bad it's not always home." He said getting up looking at his D-tector.

"Watch it." She growled glaring at him only for him to ignore her. "Why did I come with you again?"

"Because you know the others are useless." He said ready to go only to hear something behind them. Looking back, they saw Bokomon and Neemon.

"Stop following us." Koji called as he ran into the tall grass, Nayna following with a sigh.

"Quickly now, follow them!" They heard Bokomon say.

"Persistent little fella..." Said Nayna amused.

"Will it cost you that much to be serious for once?" Groaned Koji.

"When there will be a serious moment, yes. Right now, no." She said but soon gasped and stopped grabbing Koji's hand stopping him too, just in time as before them was the edge of a cliff.

"Nice stop." He said.

"Nope." She said and the two digimon came out of the grass at the top of their speed jumping on Koji's shoulders.

"Let go of me!" Said Koji but the four fell over the edge into the tall grass below.

At the bottom, they knocked into a humanoid rock digimon, he and Koji glaring at each other.

"What is that?" Neemon asked.
"A Gotsumon. They're living rocks, but they're basically kids and can be real troublemakers, let me tell you." Bokomon explained.
"What do you want?" Koji asked coldly turning to the side as he frowned at the digimon from the corner of his eye.

"Nothing, so what do you guys want?" Gotsumon retorted as he did the same.
"Nothing, why do you care?" Koji asked annoyed.

"Oh, Gods stop before I smash your heads against each other..." Said Nayna annoyed.

The two didn't talk anymore but continued to glare at each other.

"Well, if you're not going to ask, I will. Can you tell us how to get Forest Terminal?" Bokomon asked from his spot on Koji's shoulder.
"Yeah, I could tell ya, but I'm not gonna." Gotsumon chuckled as he ran off making the group gap in disbelief.
"Follow him, come on now. Chop chop." Bokomon told Koji who frowned at him.
"Don't tell me what to do." Koji said annoyed as he started running after Gotsumon.
"But he knows something." Bokomon whined.
"Oh boy, are we playing tag?" Neemon asked cheerfully.

"This will be such a headache..." Thought Nayna with a heavy sigh as she started running too.

As they were running, they saw ahead a boulder that Gotsumon climbed then the digimon disappeared. They looked confused at the scene. When they arrived at the boulder, they started looking around for the digimon.

Nayna side glanced then sniffed the air a bit.

"You can hide, but I will always find anyone and anything" She thought then touched the boulder, pulling on a rock that was actually Gotsumon's shoulder she pulled him off the boulder, the digimon falling on the ground.

"Oh, okay, I'm still not gonna tell ya anything." He said.
"You are just a little brat. I don't think I've ever seen such a disrespectful Digimon." Bokomon said annoyed.
"Yeah, so what if I am?" Gotsumon asked.