6.Island of the misfits

Takuya, Tommy, Koji and Nayna were falling through the seemingly endless cavern screaming their lungs out. Koji, without realizing it, grasped Nayna's hand and pulled her towards himself.

"How long is this tunnel?!" Asked Takuya.

"Not too long, there's the end." Said Nayna and all looked at a little dot of light which was becoming bigger and bigger.

Soon, they exited the dark tunnel being welcomed by a bright sky but they didn't have the time to enjoy it as they fell again, all waiting for the painful hard ground, instead, the hit rubber that send them back in the air for a second then they fell to the ground, between huge rubber balls.

Koji fell first on his back groaning and a second later Nayna fell over him.

"N...Nayna, You ok?" He asked trying to maintain his composer.

"Yeah..." She said starting to open her eyes only to see their position so she quickly got up. "Sorry..."

"It's alright..." He said getting up looking away.

"Hey, you ok guys?" Said Takuya appearing with Tommy from between the balls.

"Just in time" Thought the other two in sync.

They got out of the ball pit and started to walk around the place looking around at the toys laying around and the carnival attractions.

"What is this place?" Wondered Nayna looking at all this curious.

"Some kind of amusement park, I think..." Said Koji looking around too then back at her.

"Keep your eyes peeled for Zoe and the guys" Said Takuya.

"Something tells me they won't be easy to find." Said Koji making a few steps.

"Maybe because they're not here."

"How do you know?" Asked the Goggle-Head looking at the girl.

"Before we fell in this tunnel, I saw them be blasted in another direction. They surely aren't here, especially since whatever this place is, is not that big and pretty sure it's moving."

"Ok..." said Takuya a bit weirder out.

Suddenly they see a robot flying above them.

"Hey, maybe that flying guy has seen them."

"A flying toy robot! Neat!" Said Tommy excitedly running after it.

"Wait!" Shouted Takuya, running after the younger boy.

Seeing this, Koji frowned.

"I know what you're thinking." Said the girl beside him.

"What?"

"Bare with them at the moment...As bad as they are..." She said as she walked in the direction the two ran.

His frown deepened as he started to walk with her.

"Why should I? That kid will only get in the way."

" 'Kid'? Like you are much older...But I do agree. I think he doesn't realize in what position we are"

"I bet half of the time we'll be here we're gonna run to save him"

"Now you're mean."

"Like you're not."

They reached the other two and saw Tommy sitting down and placing toy cars on a track laughing happily.

"Don't sit down! We don't have time for this!" Said Koji annoyed only to be ignored by the younger boy. "What a baby..."