22.

Leaning over the ledge of the building, Niall sighs. It was getting darker by the minute, and it didn't help that thunder roared in the distance. So far, no one had bothered them. It was just the two of them, sometimes Harry would stop by, but he was busying flying around. Niall wasn't sure what was special about the girl Harry heard, she could be dead by now. Niall felt it was hopeless.

"Shouldn't we head back to the safe? It's getting dark." Niall calls out to both of the boys behind him. They only glance at him, and then go back to pointing at the map that was laid out on the ground.

Niall turns around and leans against the ledge, sliding down until he feels the ground under him and then he relaxes, letting his head fall back against the building and closes his eyes. The first rain drop lands on his forehead, and then another lands under his eye until it's all coming down. Louis and Harry move quickly, stuffing the map under Harry's jacket while Louis jogs to Niall. He grabs his hand, pulling him to his feet quickly.

"Come on, there is a house closer to us that will keep us dry." Louis says, tugging on Niall's hand so he will follow.

"Will it keep us safe?" Niall asks, tightly holding on Louis' hand. They follow behind Harry, who is waiting for them on the other side of the building.

"I have him." Louis says, nodding to Harry to go on ahead.

"Will it keep us safe?" Niall asks again, before Harry could leave.

Louis makes eye contact with Harry, before turning to Niall.

"No, but you have us." Louis says before he wraps his arm around Niall's waist and suddenly it feels like his head is being squeezed, but he can't groan out in pain because just like that it's gone and he's standing inside a living area.

"What the hell was that?!" Niall screams out, grabbing his head as he feels it pulse from the faint pain. Louis only laughs, pulling Niall to him as he places a kiss to his temple.

"Relax, you'll get used to it."

"You won't tell me?" Niall pouts. Louis smiles gently, shaking his head as he kisses Niall's pouty lips. Niall grins, pressing his lips against Louis' before he can move.

"I'm cold." Niall says. Louis wraps his arms around Niall's back, rubbing it a few times before he tilts Niall's head up, kissing him repeatedly.

"I love you." Louis breathes out, caressing Niall's cheek. Niall bites his lip, before breathing out.

"I know." He says, just as the door slams open. Lightening strikes, and thunder roars as the rain pelts down.

"We have company." Harry says, before his eyes are rolling back and he's falling face first to the ground.

-

Sorry for the short chapter! Hope you liked it :)